New Lude Owner (Im addicted an need tips)

Lude_Mania_89

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it matter what parts he really uses? I mean atleast its another person trying to do stuff with his car and asking advice from people that he assumes will be helpful. Personally I wouldnt use Weapon R but thats just my choice. And I wouldnt go off on people's cars you have no idea whats done to them, I dont have any idea whats done to it but it could run a 11 second 1/4 mile ya never know. And I have a turbo on my car, and im in no way a "ricer" and i kind of took that in the wrong way.

f*ck YOU f*ck YOU and f*ck YOU! Yall are all a bunch of f*cking repressed jewish loving anti-Christs who suck there father's skinny dicks while wearing a f*cking french maid outfit. I did the responsible thing adn told the f*cking truth but yall just cant handle the i dea of f*cking good ppl on this pest ridden ball of crap and mal-nutrition. go suck a Butt plug and blow out ur ass. All of you, yes even YOU, dumbhead. Motherfracking cocksuckers, this damn forumns are nothing mroe than Nubs, needle-dicks, and trannies.

Ill do all my crap myself, for all i care mine will probably perform better than yours. f*cking racist cunts.

f*ck YOU f*ck YOU and f*ck YOU! Yall are all a bunch of f*cking repressed jewish loving anti-Christs who suck there father's skinny dicks while wearing a f*cking french maid outfit. I did the responsible thing adn told the f*cking truth but yall just cant handle the i dea of f*cking good ppl on this pest ridden ball of crap and mal-nutrition. go suck a Butt plug and blow out ur ass. All of you, yes even YOU, dumbhead. Motherfracking cocksuckers, this damn forumns are nothing mroe than Nubs, needle-dicks, and trannies.

Ill do all my crap myself, for all i care mine will probably perform better than yours. f*cking racist cunts.

wow, did your daddy make you wear a maid outfit when you were a little boy? you speak of it like youve experienced it. hmmm. you think your car will out perform all? not with that crapty weapon r bullcrap it wont. youre funny, dude but youre probably some punk ass 17 year old so i understand the immaturity.

why are you dogging jews when youre accusing us of being racist cunts, youre the one being all cheap and raving about weapon r products so whos the jew now?

most of the members here are good people but when youre NOOB and posting all that bullcrap what do you expect?

peace out, loser.

haha f*ck you, that's one of the worst "come-backs" i've ever seen. let's just throw in some more f-bombs why don't we....by telling us that you "told the truth" does that mean telling us that putting a turbo in your car is rice? Yeah, that's the truth dude, you nailed it on the head. Good luck making your car faster then everyone else's twat waffle. :( :( :( :( :(

Was that comment sappose to make us on HF feel bad ? Cause it didn't, it was actually very imature. You just got pissed because we told you the truth, but I guess you cant handle the truth, or somthing like that ? Do you even know what malnutrition means or did you just say it to feel tough ?

"Dude, you're so bi-polar. Have fun ricing out your Lude... You are going to get ZERO help from anyone on here now. Ass bag." looks to me like he hasnt any help anyways so he might as well go for it.....

"Dude, you're so bi-polar. Have fun ricing out your Lude... You are going to get ZERO help from anyone on here now. Ass bag." looks to me like he hasnt any help anyways so he might as well go for it.....

nice job using quotes noob

hahahaha

Suck their fathers' skinny dicks while wearing french maid outfits?

I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say that is sh*t hot.

haha nice. im starting to like ts john.

Archived