Quiet Exhausts

90IntegraC1

My OEM exhaust is crapty. I want a new one. But since my car is a piece like I'm constantly told, I don't want a fart can muffler. I want a really nice, yet quiet exhaust. No, OEM replacement is not an option b/c it costs just as much as a Greddy SP2....opinions please....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still wanna hear that sound clip...i'm also looking for a new exhaust and headers...but not too much because I am still trying to put money away to have my body work done. so $600 is kinda high and OEM isn't what I had in mind.

So SolLes, all you did was get a couple 2.5" to 3" adapters and some 3" piping and welded it all together? I might do that because my exhaust is 2.25" and I want at least 2.5" maybe even 3" for when I turbo her.

EDIT- Your avatar= bleh

Yeah they are nice, however, they are mucho dinero.

Not really. The only major difference between ordering the ExMag I have for my CRX, and the HyperMedalion on the Sol is that I had a 6 month wait on the ExMag, and none on the HyperMedalion lol.

I got my Hyper Medallion for 400 and I thought that was pricey, but worth it. I like both exhausts.

GWorthy- I just got a 3" test pipe, 3 inch piping from KTeller, and welded it to the muffler. That's it.

Get a comptech exhaust. It's really quiet under normal driving but if you really get on it, it opens up and sounds awesome. It's also a nice deep sound and much quieter than a fart can exhaust. Oh, and it doesn't have a fartcan looking muffler.

Archived