Quiet Exhausts

90IntegraC1

Get a comptech exhaust. It's really quiet under normal driving but if you really get on it, it opens up and sounds awesome. It's also a nice deep sound and much quieter than a fart can exhaust. Oh, and it doesn't have a fartcan looking muffler.

i love comptech parts, having experience with them, but my only set-back is the money. They are expensive, and so is r*sr, so I might go with the Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust, just because it's $450 instead of $650-$750....thanks for your advice guys.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love comptech parts, having experience with them, but my only set-back is the money. They are expensive, and so is r*sr, so I might go with the Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust, just because it's $450 instead of $650-$750....thanks for your advice guys.

if you have $450 and a job...within 2 weeks you can get yourself the $650 for the comptech...so just have some patience and wait the little extra time for the better one? thats what i think i'll do

because I hate fartcans

its not. it sounds awesome, and it doesent look like a fartcan exhaust either, nice clean look to it. solles u should take a pic of the asss of the sol and show them.

word...pics and sound clips..thats what I like

that's my friend harry, he's in my band itrgirl, and that picture is making fun of all those emo kids out there. He is the opposite of emo, so let's not get our panties in a bunch....

harry-sam had the Greddy Evo II on his RSX, yeah it sounded amazing, a little loud though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sooo, now that i'm going to have an H22...

i'm starting out by borrowing my buddies HKS exhaust, but it's REAL loud.

do i have to go to a muffler shop and get a custom exhaust made b/c of the swap? or will a b-series exhaust work? confused am i.

Get an exhaust made for your car and just have it slightly altered to line up with the header on the new motor. That would be a lot easier than doing a custom one and would probably sound better. Tsudo makes good ones I hear (I keed).

If you know how to weld. I'm sure that the pipe will have to be cut and extended or shortened. and rewelded. If you had all of the exhaust pieces hung up that you can then I'm sure a muffler shop wouldn't charge a bunch to slightly alter the one pipe and install it. I know my muffler shop would probaly charge less than $50 to do that.

yeah i'll just dish out some cash to get it custom fit...im getting the rs*r exmag 2 for quietness and performance gains.

the exmag gt-II won't be quiet, it's the original exmag that boasts the quietest note on the market.

Archived