craziest conspiracy movie i have seen!

same here.

i lost people close to me in 9/11. but no matter what bullcrap people find about how we could have prevented it, it doesnt change the fact that it DID happen. Im sure it could have been prevented, but it wasn't. thats where the story ends.

all these stories and such in these videos just give more reason for the public to hate our government and cause more problems. im not saying that the government was right for overlooking it, but it wont do anything but cause more problems for us as of now.

That 9/11 movie is so old. It's a pile of steaming sh!t. Totally bogus.

this is not tru... this video hasnt even been out for a year shows how much you know... so explane to me how its so bogus when alot of the stuff is scientificaly proven.... also it quotes numerous larg org's.

yea i lost 1 person in my family to what happened..... but seriously i dont believe that bush had nothin to do with it, and im going to stick up for what i believe..... if you dont liek it then its all good to me but just becuase you or who ever doesnt like it doesnt mean im not going to share and stick up for my beliefs.

I'm not going to watch the vid, I don't have time but our gov't is crooked as f*ck!! I'm sure they had something to do with it and I'm 99% sure they could've prevented it. However if it had been prevented Bush and the rest of his oil buddies wouldn't be makin as much as they are off of our $3 a gallon gas prices. There was a study revealed that said contrary to what they want us to believe gas is the same price per barrel now than it was in like 1990 something. Yeah tell me how shell and other oil companies report a $4 Billion profit in the first quarter of 2006 and we're still paying the prices we pay!

i love that video, and if you havn't seen it, regardless, please do not be a skeptic and just watch it. it doesn't say "hey, this is so and so's fault, and they coulda done this and that" it just shows a very, VERY strong argument, and its in all aspects worth watching IMO, its not a conspiracy, but simply a video full of facts that is made just so you are aware, not so you are against anyone. and for you bush supporters, its not aimed at george bush.

watch it, i lost a couple i know also to 9/11, but honestly, that video makes me feel different.

meh, ill watch it later

last year some kid in my speech class did a half hour info speech on why he thought 911 was a conspiracy.

i love that video, and if you havn't seen it, regardless, please do not be a skeptic and just watch it. it doesn't say "hey, this is so and so's fault, and they coulda done this and that" it just shows a very, VERY strong argument, and its in all aspects worth watching IMO, its not a conspiracy, but simply a video full of facts that is made just so you are aware, not so you are against anyone. and for you bush supporters, its not aimed at george bush.

watch it, i lost a couple i know also to 9/11, but honestly, that video makes me feel different.

i agree it'll offend alot of people, but on the flip side, all the facts in that video truely are facts that people should know and not be hidden from.

thx for backin me up man.... i mean yea when i first clicked it i was like... not another one of these videos (although im really big into consparicies) n e who... i had a friend that was like ill buy you food if you watch it... so i did and yea its not pointing fingers just statinf facts and scientific info that just kinda makes ya think......

im sure your going to say that our president had something to do with that. thats just the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

im not even going to get started with this, because it will turn into an all out brawl.

Yeah, it doesn't deface anyone. It just asks questions.

It is funny how the only people who deny it being a "conspiracy" play dumb and don't want to believe that this could happen, or play the patriotic card, as was mentioned in the video. They do not, however, dispute the fact that 99% of all things mentioned that this was some kind of terrorist act have been proven false.

After seeing all of that evidence, this guy completely tore apart everything that would lead to a terrorist attack. How could the buildings fall? How could steel melt after being exposed to 2000F temps for less than an hour, while certified to withstand this temperature for several hours?

How can so many people, of all classes/jobs/experiences claim to hear more than two explosions? Why do so many people say it looked like a demolition? Why did tower 7, and no other building in the area, fall?

There is just too much evidence against this claim. Scientific evidence.

I don't like to believe these "conspiracy theories" often, but.. this really proves a good point.

im sure your going to say that our president had something to do with that. thats just the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.

im not even going to get started with this, because it will turn into an all out brawl.

yea im not sayin bush had n e thing to do with it.... just saying there were members of the gov. or maybe just americans in on it... thats all. And the video dosent point fingers.... just kinda points out scientific info and just askes why about alot of stuff..... and proves alot of scientific points.

:thumbsup:

The only thing about the president... is that i have never like him all to much... i dont hate him just dont favor him all that much.:thumbsup:

All you babies complain about $3.00 a gallon and it's stupid. Even at $3.00 a gallon, we are cheaper than about everyone else in the world besides the middle east. Like Infinite Prelude said, he pays the equivalent of over $6.00 a gallon. You don't see him crying about gas prices like most of you (and most of america).

seroiusly. i mean, i hate gas prices, but i dont complain about it. it was nice though when i first got my del sol and gas was 1.99 for super.

Archived