random pic thread.

SexyH22

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, breaking a bottle on your head has to f*cking HURT. i knocked out my buddy doing it, he was like "dude, i was this video of a guy breaking a champaigne bottle on his head, do it to me!" so i did and it knocked him out cold lol, also landed him 5 stitches lol

Socal mang. I can't say exactly where though, don't want random people showing.

is that highway 74(ortega highway)? if it is, thats a great run when theres no traffic.

is that highway 74(ortega highway)? if it is, thats a great run when theres no traffic.

No this place is way more secluded, but ya that road is very fun too. Cleveland national forest is a trippy place man...:thumbsup:

haha cats are so fkin dumb, i put the loop on my dogs leash over my cats head, and when she heard the metal clip at the end drag against the floor, she took off running for her life until the clip got caught under the door, and she flew backwards lol, i was laughin my ass off.

Archived