Bye Bye D16

SolLesHonda

Ok guys .. well the D16 is no more. Last night, the front end of my ar was nialed by a drunk driver. Luckily, I'm ok, and walked away without a scratch. Took off the whole front bumper, and hit it so hard the freaking turbo mani and turbo is crushed. The block took a pretty hard hit .. and doesn't look like it's going to make it .. he nailed me going like 35 mph head on. I swerved but not fast enough .. drunk bitch.

I didn't take pictures, but the insurance company is calling it a total. So this means that I am going to have to take that money and restart. I think I am going to get a GSR ...

Sad day for the Sol.

omg!!!!!!!!!! what the hell...why the hell...i am so sorry >_<

can i do anything to help?? :blush:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got out of the car and they knew I wasn't hurt becuase I ran over to his car tyo pull his out and beat his ass. Lol ... bystanders on 22nd street ran over and were like "Hey, hey, calm down"

they really couldn't use that as proof. adrenaline kicked in at that point and will basically override anything that's mildly hurt. after a day or so, you'll feel it. I'm sure you're feeling it now. I'd take all his money.

mr all go d series is gettin a b eh? hahaha funny. he was mr d is the crap until he got some money in his pocket , hehe. dont blame ya man.

Haha, I'm not going with F20c, I don't have that kind of loot.

I'm not buying another sol, I'm fixing this one. This one means too much to me. It's my girl.

I still love the D, I just want something new. Becuase I see all of the potential I have with other motors.

we should start a del sol crash thread. I could get pictures from my old d series.

that sucks soo much. I'm really sorry to hear that. cops are always buttheads to kids, especially if you have a modified car. I had to put up with their sh!t to. man you've had really crapty luck lately, hope you pull through it alright. try to build a turbo ls-vtec.

Archived