Bye Bye D16

SolLesHonda

Haha. This customer today at work looked at me so funny. He heard me talking to my buddy Justin and I was like, "Man, cheesecake is so dank. Have you ever had it at Applebee's ? It's chronic. Chron-city man." ... And he just stared like "What the hell did you just say" :laugh:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao! i don't even get what you said but that was damn funny! dank. what a great word.

someitmes when im working at my supermarket me and my buddies talk about really dirty things under our breath, but loud enough so the customer can over-hear....haha they get so uncomfortable and just walk away without getting what they want.

Anyone seen the movie "Waiting"? At my old work, they do everything by that shiit.

"mama bought me some magic shoes

she said they take me anywhere

then she beat me with a rubber hose and called me a retard..."

I love that movie.

Ryan Reynolds=the man

yeah, that guy is hot. he looked hotter in the blade movie where he was getting all beat up and stuff. i think guys look cute all scuffed up. nice.

Dude, I noticed that too. Although I had a hard time taking him seriously when he was acting all bad-ass cuz I was like "He's Van Wilder." Then again, anyone looks non-bad-ass next to Blade.

Archived