Bye Bye D16

SolLesHonda

Look at all you fools sucking sol les's penis. This crap is personal, you guys don't have anything to do with it. I could care less what you fools think. You have no more right then any one else to be on here. Sol les does know alot about Hondas and I can respect that. If he beats me with a turbo d then so be it. But, I will not be called ignorant, stupid, noob, butthead or any things else. I don't mind if anybody posts on my topics cause I can't control it, but don't think you can jump in and try to make me look like a fool, without repercussion. I don't post on here to impress most of the guys who have "seniority", I do it for the readers that really see how biased you bitches are and laugh at YOU. I post only what I have built or encountered myself, nothing more nothing less, so back the fuk off.

I'm a fool? wait a second...I have a faster N?A car than you. I have a suggestion...fawk OFF.

I won't just try to make you look like a fool. I AM making you look like a fool. it's not hard at all because you're a f*cking dumb ass.

you've built BULLcrap and I laugh at you. I don't give a flying monkey's nutsack about seniority. all I really care about is knowledge and respect. obviously you have neither of these characteristics, so I suggest you shut up.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy bitches, you guys having fun yet? I told you I'm not gonna make assumptions about who's gonna win imaginary races. The only Honda here thats in my class is the dude with the CRV-TEC. Sol les is in the turbo class, I have a real friend that you could run, not some internet butt buddy. Does it make you feel better to think I have toy guns? Or that my ride is slow? I never once said it was fast or slow. But I did say I would love to meet some of u fools face to face, keys down hands up. I've been scrappin for years, my hands look like cabbage patch kids hands cause pootang's like u like to turn their head away and curl up. Then I get stuck breaking knuckles and hands on your head. Thats real crap, no one can make that up, unless you have done it. You would be surprised how easy if is to knock a buster out or cut his face open with a knee or an elbow. Bitch, they call me bear claw what the fuq u want.

Howdy bitches, you guys having fun yet? I told you I'm not gonna make assumptions about who's gonna win imaginary races. The only Honda here thats in my class is the dude with the CRV-TEC. Sol les is in the turbo class, I have a real friend that you could run, not some internet butt buddy. Does it make you feel better to think I have toy guns? Or that my ride is slow? I never once said it was fast or slow. But I did say I would love to meet some of u fools face to face, keys down hands up. I've been scrappin for years, my hands look like cabbage patch kids hands cause pootang's like u like to turn their head away and curl up. Then I get stuck breaking knuckles and hands on your head. Thats real crap, no one can make that up, unless you have done it. You would be surprised how easy if is to knock a buster out or cut his face open with a knee or an elbow. Bitch, they call me bear claw what the fuq u want.

you can use your fists all you want. I'll bust you over the head with a guitar, bitch. in your class? you aren't even in my league!! you're more than welcome to come to the meet we're having.

I'm a small guy. I really don't care how big you think your balls are. if you have any real testicles, you'll come to the meet. if you don't come to the meet, we'll all know you're an extremely loose vaginal unit.

speaking of turbo cars, my tuner has a car faster than any honda you can possibly bring to the meet. hell, the shop that built my motor has a car in the same category.

and finally, your ignorant. your car is slow.

oh, you little bitches are having a meet? Where's it at? Let me guess, about two miles past the redneck fuqin his goat, hang a right at the moon shine till and we all can run on the dirt road, ma n pa will give us the go ahead. Then we can all watch the sex box (vcr). Dorks. You better hope that crap is not in L.A.!

th_5d161984.gif

I would just like to say that this argument is absolutely hilarious. I'm reading it in a computer lab on campus and I seriously had to bite my lip so I wouldn't laugh out loud and disturb the other people around.

Sol Survivor, maybe you should just apologize before you get banned or something. I mean, what's the point of jumping on a forum to argue about cars. Some of us are here to learn, and while I'm sure you're amusing us greatly, you're really not helping, and I can't see how you're being helped either.

oh, you little bitches are having a meet? Where's it at? Let me guess, about two miles past the redneck fuqin his goat, hang a right at the moon shine till and we all can run on the dirt road, ma n pa will give us the go ahead. Then we can all watch the sex box (vcr). Dorks. You better hope that crap is not in L.A.!

th_5d161984.gif

keep talking crap and acting gangsta. you'll get somewhere in life...though, not very quickly because you drive a slow car!

okay sol survivor, violence is not the answer to whose ever car is faster. it is people like you that give racing such frowned upon image. this isnt los angeles, no one gives a fcuk if your name is bear claw, or if you can fight well, or if you can speak english properly. you put del sol owners to shame, go join some gang banger home fry hoodlum group and leave hondaforums.com you arent wanted or needed here anymore. you can reply to this post but please do remember that by replying to this is only wasting more time, because this crap is not going to end. as you keep replying your making yourself look dumber because we all know that your all talk and that for anything to happen one of us is going to have to go to los angeles for you to do something like hit us with your cabbage patch kid fingers or w/e you said. we all know that your not going to come to the meet and back yourself up, and most importantly, we all know that you drive a crap box del sol that should be put out of its misery and taken to the junk yard because youve molested it.

my hands look like cabbage patch kids hands

you know what small hands means....small penis.

ima bust a cap in yo grill nukka, n fight till ya die chump. we ain't gon mess round hurr, ima straight gangsta biatch dat could take yo ass ta skool when we drop da gloves motha fracka.

seriously that's what you sound like...a poor neglected black child with a 2nd grade education.

if you're going to try and insult us "hicks," you need to come up with better insults. i've just been lmao at some of the stuff you've been writing that is supposed to hurt our feelings....n00b.

cock-blasting twat-waffle.

pwned.

you know what small hands means....small penis.

ima bust a cap in yo grill nukka, n fight till ya die chump. we ain't gon mess round hurr, ima straight gangsta biatch dat could take yo ass ta skool when we drop da gloves motha fracka.

seriously that's what you sound like...a poor neglected black child with a 2nd grade education.

if you're going to try and insult us "hicks," you need to come up with better insults. i've just been lmao at some of the stuff you've been writing that is supposed to hurt our feelings....n00b.

cock-blasting twat-waffle.

pwned.

Wow, lets recall, when I first joined this forum I threw up some pics of my whip. I believe you said "I love your Sol" and some other B.S. I don't remember. I do remember clowning on your fake ass one piece APC headlights. You responded, " Don't talk crap on me, I spent such and such $ on my car, I'm young and I don't have that much $", I'll say it again, take your moms old ass "automatic" integra and do your self a favor, find the nearest cliff and drive off of it. That way the world will be rid of another young, immature, incoherent, incompetent hick like u.

pwnt. sol surviver I would take you 1v1 anyday, leave your toy guns at home you weak muther f*cker. you're just pissed 'cause everyone was insulting the bottle you suck off of.

Here is a link to some coil overs for your nasty looking stock del sol. I would never bring a gun to fight someone 1 on 1, unless they start saying there will be 15 against 1. I just thought I would even the odds. You have no idea who you are up against, partna. I will do you dirty, if I don't knock your bitch ass out with a punch and you try to grab me, you will end up with a broken arm from a kimura or an arm bar. If I can't get my hooks in that deep then I will put u to sleep with my famous rear naked, bitch. It won't end after you fade out either, unless there is a crowd. Those bitches always make me let go. If I got the chance I would leave you with a scar you will never forget, flea.

I'll be honest. I really do like your del Sol. however, you're a worthless piece of monkey crap.

Since we are being honest, I have to say your whip is looking pretty sick too. That motor swap is not for beginners, I can admire that. Your a worthless piece of monkey crap too.

Since we are being honest, I have to say your whip is looking pretty sick too. That motor swap is not for beginners, I can admire that. Your a worthless piece of monkey crap too.

When you are calling someone a worthless piece of monkey crap, you would use "you're" instead of "your" because it is a contraction of the words "you" and "are." "Your" is generally used to denote ownership, like in the sentence, "Your posts are stupid and inane."

Wow, lets recall, when I first joined this forum I threw up some pics of my whip. I believe you said "I love your Sol" and some other B.S. I don't remember. I do remember clowning on your fake ass one piece APC headlights. You responded, " Don't talk crap on me, I spent such and such $ on my car, I'm young and I don't have that much $", I'll say it again, take your moms old ass "automatic" integra and do your self a favor, find the nearest cliff and drive off of it. That way the world will be rid of another young, immature, incoherent, incompetent hick like u.

1. i didn't say anything about your car in my last response, so what you just said doesn't apply to anything i said.

2. yes, i do have one-piece headlights. good observation. you told me to buy $600 JDM one-piece headlights, but why would i spend that much on f*cking headlights? ass.

3. immature? look at some of the ridiculous crapt you've posted, sounds like its coming out of a 12 year old girl.

4. you keep saying im a "hick." if philly is a place where "hicks" live you must me straight outta compton bitch.

take your cabbage patch hands, tweezers, and a cheerio and go jack off. douche.

th_5d161984.gif

WOW! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm relieved to see that I still live in America according to this map!

This craps the funniest thing I've read on here to date. From some peoples (or only ones) waterpistol packin, gangbangin ebonics, to refference to everyones small penis' and cock-blasting twat-waffles!!!

Just reading all these empty threats made a bad day good!!!!

Ok guys.

Sol Survivor- If you have a problem leave. You are wanting respect, but not giving it. If you wantit, give it, and you'll get it. But until then, you receive none from me.

I am not going to sit here and talk about how you are so hard and knock people out all day. This is absolutely stupid and arrogant. I really think you are talking up a car that has no need to be talked up. Stop it, and quit picking on the noobs.

Ok guys.

Sol Survivor- If you have a problem leave. You are wanting respect, but not giving it. If you wantit, give it, and you'll get it. But until then, you receive none from me.

I am not going to sit here and talk about how you are so hard and knock people out all day. This is absolutely stupid and arrogant. I really think you are talking up a car that has no need to be talked up. Stop it, and quit picking on the noobs.

You want to start judging people and calling them "arrogant", what you need to do is take a look in the mirror and analyze yourself. Since I joined this site all I have seen you do is hate on all the people who don't hang on your nuts. And for everyone who wants to back up this self appointed leader, keep on jocking. The joke is on all you busters. The bottom line is your self appointed leader drove a d series motor. It might be the fastest d any of you have ever seen. It might be the fastest d I had ever seen if it was still running. You know why, because NO ONE builds a turbo d. You dumped all kinds of loot into an inferior motor. It's like the blind leading the blind. So Sol les, you will never get respect from me and neither will all of your little followers. I don't want respect from any of u fools. You guys are a f*cking joke. This whole site is a joke. Oh, Tsjohn grab a fuqin phillips, a brain and some lock tight. You might think you're smart but if you can't figure out how to adjust your door, you need more common sense. Loosen the screws, slide the bracket towards the cab, apply the lock tight and you're done, dipcrap. Nuff said!

You want to start judging people and calling them "arrogant", what you need to do is take a look in the mirror and analyze yourself. Since I joined this site all I have seen you do is hate on all the people who don't hang on your nuts. And for everyone who wants to back up this self appointed leader, keep on jocking. The joke is on all you busters. The bottom line is your self appointed leader drove a d series motor. It might be the fastest d any of you have ever seen. It might be the fastest d I had ever seen if it was still running. You know why, because NO ONE builds a turbo d. You dumped all kinds of loot into an inferior motor. It's like the blind leading the blind. So Sol les, you will never get respect from me and neither will all of your little followers. I don't want respect from any of u fools. You guys are a f*cking joke. This whole site is a joke. Oh, Tsjohn grab a fuqin philips, a brain and some lock tight. You might think you're smart but if you can't figure out how to adjust your door, you need more common sense. Loosen the screws, slide the bracket towards the cab, apply the lock tight and you're done, dipcrap. Nuff said!

it's a good thing your cali buds don't act the same as you. if you don't like the site or the people who are on it, why are you still here? logic say if you don't like something, don't be a part of it.

You don't want me to start telling my "Cali" buds about this site. They don't give a crap about your buster ass, fake cats. Suck my ding-a-ling and tell me it tastes like candy, flea. As a matter of fact, I don't see one other cat from Cali even on this site. What does that tell you?

lol so you tryin to act hard cuz you from cali huh??? oooo im so scared one thing the boys in cali ant crap... all your lil "gangstas" are trying to be italian since we started the whole ganster thing so jus stfu you aint hard and ill put you in you place any day of the week... soles i agree with you and bbs and 90integra he should jus log off sell his car and never come back......

Archived