EVERY ONE

Batman

I'm sorry it hade to come to this but untill I get an apoligy frome every one who was talking crap I will not stop. This is how it must be. All I every wanted on here was to meat new people. I treeted you with resect and got hell for it. I try and ignor you but you keep pushing. Untill I get what I want this will go on. I am sorry for the new people who have to see this along with the people who never talked crap. but this must happen. If I get what I want I will stop and go back to being nice. If this crap starts up agaan I will do this agean.

Sorry agean to every one else.

hey i tend to try to stick up for those being picked on atleast in the threads that i bother to read, but not if they start it. sticking up for yourself is good but changing who you are because of bully, is just doing what any bully wants you to do.

batman go complain to a french whore, she might be able to make you feel better. your askin a bunch of people to apologize over the internet. why the fk would i care if your nice or not? you should find a forum for panzee ass complainers, panzeeasscomplainersforums.com, maybe they will apologize to you.

Look at this domestic driveing, woman beating, redneck! I dont give two rats asses what you think if you dont like this to bad find some one else to cry to. If you want me to stop then do what I ask. If not then I will keep bothering all of you.

Look at this domestic driveing, woman beating, redneck! I dont give two rats asses what you think if you dont like this to bad find some one else to cry to. If you want me to stop then do what I ask. If not then I will keep bothering all of you.

too bad hes right...

What are you guys like 10 I dont care you can scroll down all you want. Eventualy you will get sick of this and want me to stop. YOU KNOW HOW. All it takes is two little words.

I'm sorry it hade to come to this but untill I get an apoligy frome every one who was talking crap I will not stop. This is how it must be. All I every wanted on here was to meat new people. I treeted you with resect and got hell for it. I try and ignor you but you keep pushing. Untill I get what I want this will go on. I am sorry for the new people who have to see this along with the people who never talked crap. but this must happen. If I get what I want I will stop and go back to being nice. If this crap starts up agaan I will do this agean.

Sorry agean to every one else.

spell check

Archived