The Emo Thread

90IntegraC1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look guys and girls I have had my share of brake ups and I found the best way to feal better is to have fun. Yes it sucks but you cant prevent it from happening now and agean. So if I can take there minds off of the pain even for a minut I helped a little. So rag on me all you want for trying to make some one forget hte pain even for that short time.

Look guys and girls I have had my share of brake ups and I found the best way to feal better is to have fun. Yes it sucks but you cant prevent it from happening now and agean. So if I can take there minds off of the pain even for a minut I helped a little. So rag on me all you want for trying to make some one forget hte pain even for that short time.

Not raggin @ all...i just recently(2wks) got out of a pyscho relationship...the other half has been charged on 2 counts of assault (husband of 5 yrs) and not sure what route to take at this point :crazy:

I just want to make ppl happy...that's my perogative!! :p

whoooo-hoo

Not raggin @ all...i just recently(2wks) got out of a pyscho relationship...the other half has been charged on 2 counts of assault (husband of 5 yrs) and not sure what route to take at this point :crazy:

I just want to make ppl happy...that's my perogative!! :p

whoooo-hoo

come marry me.

a women who likes cars...doesn't get much better than that. :D:):thumbsup: w00to:):huggles:

A man or should I say boy that beats on a woman should be shot in the FAWKING head. JMO. If she hits him (not saying you did) and he cant restrean her untill she stops with out hurting her, he deserves to get his @$$ beat. It pisses me off when I see or even hear of it. I cant stand men that even yell at a woman, I have gotten into fights at clubs with guy because of that. I think its uncalled for you should show a woman respect or walk away.

come marry me.

a women who likes cars...doesn't get much better than that. :D:):thumbsup: w00to:):huggles:

lol!!! i don't just "like" cars...i like em alott!! :p and i'm not just a woman...i'm a sexy cat!! -lol-

...with the exception of all that domestic crap :crazy:-cars of course!

Cobalt-shmobault...what the hell is that crap??????

lol!!! i don't just "like" cars...i like em alott!! :p and i'm not just a woman...i'm a sexy cat!! -lol-

...with the exception of all that domestic crap :crazy:-cars of course!

Cobalt-shmobault...what the hell is that crap??????

okay, so come marry me. im serious.

A man or should I say boy that beats on a woman should be shot in the FAWKING head. JMO. If she hits him (not saying you did) and he cant restrean her untill she stops with out hurting her, he deserves to get his @$$ beat. It pisses me off when I see or even hear of it. I cant stand men that even yell at a woman, I have gotten into fights at clubs with guy because of that. I think its uncalled for you should show a woman respect or walk away.

+101......I'm with you.....well said Batman......that's why you are my hero!!!!!

I agree...thanx for being so respectful! At least he is going to pay for what he did on both counts- cause nobody pulls a stunt like that in front of my kids!!!! :mad:

Karma's a b*tch and he's getting what he deserves :thumbsup:

I agree...thanx for being so respectful! At least he is going to pay for what he did on both counts- cause nobody pulls a stunt like that in front of my kids!!!! :mad:

Karma's a b*tch and he's getting what he deserves :thumbsup:

KIDS WHERE KID INVALVED !!! !!! !!! He defanatly deservs to be shot but that would be to nice and quick. Thay should hook him up to a 12 volt battery 3 times a day for 2 min each time, feed him once a week, put him in a cell with a guy named Bubba who hates women beaters for 3 days a week, 3 days a week in the hole, and do this for atleast two years and then let him bake in the sun untill he rots and feed him to the dogs. Or send him to Fort Brag and make him stand up infront of the hole prisson and tell what he did then send him into the croud. He is one of the lowest scum on this planet and deservs every bit of it !!!

Only read the first page of this thread but first off, my wife is probably not going to the meet.

Second, Batman......it's your life, but I disagree with your comments on page 1 on so many levels. Why would you get married if you two were going to knowingly be unfaithful? I don't care if you do it "together", you are both cheating on each other. Not to mention how many levels in my religion that this makes me sad for you.

Well we dont follow the god fearing religions like most people we dont even beleive in god. I mean if you and you wife where out together an you see a woman you find atractive youre wife might get mad at you for looking. I would rather be abel to just say "Hay honny look at her" or her pionting them out to me then her getting mad at me for looking. I gave her my heart not my eyes. Asfor use being with outher women we are with each outher and we each know whats going on, there are no seacrets between use. (exsept when I buy a nother car and she comes home and there it is)

Most of you may not believe this, but I love my wife way too much and don't check out other chicks. Granted, I'll admit that a girl is pretty, but don't "check them out" like I did when I was single. I love and respect my wife too much to do that.

I love and respect my wife as well so if one day she said lets stop doing this thats fine it stops but if thats what she wants then thats what she gets. I spoil my wife if she wants some thing then she gets it my take a little bit to get it but she does. All I ask of her is to be strate with me and treet me right.

B16- I find myself being more and more like you everyday man.

I always get joked by my buddies when we are at work when this girl walks by and I don't sit and stare and drool all over her. I'm perfectly content with my girl. I love her to death.

+1 to not checking out other girls.

after being in a relationship for over 2 years i've found myself losing interest in other girls. I never "check them out" or anything. It seems like once I relized i was in love with her, nothing else mattered. idk.

Archived