I opted for a DC cat back exhaust that has just left T.O. - should be here Mon., and i am wondering if i should also go ahead with some DC ceramic headers and an AEM intake for now?? My car is just so frigging gutless--and i am wondering how these upgrades might be beneficial?? The '01 sedans have noooo power!

I am going to buy WRX or STI if this is pointless?? By the way...The BuddyClub coilovers kick some serious a*s...very impressive, considering they are "coils".

Thanx, Jen :blush:

I opted for a DC cat back exhaust that has just left T.O. - should be here Mon., and i am wondering if i should also go ahead with some DC ceramic headers and an AEM intake for now?? My car is just so frigging gutless--and i am wondering how these upgrades might be beneficial?? The '01 sedans have noooo power!

I am going to buy WRX or STI if this is pointless?? By the way...The BuddyClub coilovers kick some serious a*s...very impressive, considering they are "coils".

Thanx, Jen :blush:

if you want more guts for your car just boost it.

agreed. wrx ALL THE WAY! unless you boost the civic...

then its just a toss up.

Kudos! I dig my civic and all, but in a matter of a week i've managed to drop $3k into it between suspension and exhaust - and it's still got no power-lol! I'm on an active waiting list through a friend who can hook me up with an '02 & up WRX with low km. for decent coin- and i feel that it's just a better plattform to wurk with all together :thumbsup: don't get me wrong--civics kick a*s, but i wan't more power!!!! :wub:

Jen.

Archived