psp

VR17

Nice! Those things can do anything!

Hope you don't mine me asking, but what's the benifit of having Linux on it? I know computers pretty well, but after looking at a friends Linux books, and how big they are, I never wanted to get started with it,although I know it's nice!

linux is probaly id say the easiest to mod.. with, so you can get games on to your psp unstead of buying them.. i want to learn how to put windows but alot of pspers says its harder. and that external 4 gb HD looks wack.. i mean its cool but no comfort..

post-1410-1139699573.jpg

i got a psp for christmas, probably the coolest thing i own...but i've heard from people that it's possible to have wireless internet on it....is that true?

yes, its possible, what you need to do is go to your settings and update your psp to version 1.4 or higher. i think the lastest version is updated right now at 2.60, wireless internet depending on where you live.. starbucks area will work. also has RS feature and tv compatiblities when you buy this thing from sony... :ph34r:

yoo i just finished updating my psp to version 2.60, and i got the internet! it's so friggin cool. right now its hooked up to my usb port, but i was wondering if sony makes a wireless internet adapter of some sort that i could recieve a signal from, instead of going to starbucks

That psp stuff is cool. How does that 4gb drive hook in? I'm assuming through USB
you have to break the warrenty seal, its an internal modifcation, i have another pic of it.. also comes with a longer lasting battary. my friend got one, he said its uncomfy and its a lil heavier.. :ph34r:

post-1410-1139801327.jpg

yes.. ihave a nyko case thats like a shell for my psp.. it wont fit in the shell cuz of the bulkieness..

my nyko shell hold 7hours extra life, can act as an charger. and has pretty loud tweeters speakers :ph34r:

wait...now im confused. is there a way to make it faster? because i didn't do anything, i just upgraded it and clicked on the web browser and it works in some places...i think it's just stealing the signal from my DSL in the family room. what is teh WPM and what can i do to pick up more signals?

Archived