Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Useful Links

* Forgotten Password Recovery

* Register a new account

* Our help documentation

* Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

I fixed the one for your Z3... the image for your hatch is too big to have as a sig pic. Also, you will not want to make your sig any larger than it currently is (borders on too big), so perhaps you'll want to size down the z3 picture, and include a sized down version of the hatch picture.

• 2 weeks later...
Do this.

1. Type p><p>2. Paste the pic

3. Type ' alt='>3. Type '>

It won't let you do it right now because the site is being worked on, because I just tried it with your pic and it wouldn't let me. Give it a week or two.

yeah i tried the thing before and it didnt work. ill just wait for them to finish working on the site. thanks for the help tho

thats the smallest one i have. can someone scale it down on photoshop or anything? i dont have any programs on my computer that can do that. solles and xalexj, how did you guys scale down your cardomain images?

I shrunk it down for you.

Make sure you save this image to your hard drive and then upload it somewhere to host it. Don't directly link it from here...

You can use ImageShack or PhotoBucket.

btw, you were trying to link the image to a web page and not the exact image. You need to right click on the image at cardomain and get the URL from the image properties.

Thanks,

post-2-1140642619.jpg

i was havin exact same prolem , when i was usin imageshack to upload photos , it gave you three options once the image was on the site(3 links). one was for thumbnail for websites. one was thumbnail for forums 1 and TN for forums 2. whenever i tried usin the TN for forums 2 it gives that dynamic link message. stick with TN for forums 1 if your usin imageshack. finally got pics of my civic in here , although its not lowered and no exhaust on it in these pics.

thanks everyone for the help, i got a pic in my sig as you can see. i just used my friends computer which is a PC and it worked the first time with the right click and properties. for some reason my mac wasnt feelin like workin. ohhh well

Archived