How dumb and ugli can you get

Batman

Let me stat it so you get the idea....

Ill drop my CRX to the grownd, use 10" spoked rims, hydrolics, curb feelers, a chane stearing wheel, swade seets, a disco ball as the int. light, the bigest wing I can find, paint it gold, crome fender flairs, crome door handles, crome trim, crome grill, and play forin muisic. :laugh::thumbsup: bleh :crazy:

hahaha... hes tryin to say, either take your car or some car and make it as ugly as it could possibly be. dont know why he'd think of things like this, but hey, its batman.

hahaha... hes tryin to say, either take your car or some car and make it as ugly as it could possibly be. dont know why he'd think of things like this, but hey, its batman.

See thats the idea, why I thawt of it I dont know but hay give it a try.

How about a 1979 chevette, hot pink , one of those homemade hood spoilers that are not only handmade and too big , but lopsided to the left . Well cut 2 pieces of 2x4 short and one the width of the car and make a rear spoiler , hehe , dont forget about the tailpipe that already sticks out a foot , well put one of those splitters on it make it dual tipped(sorta) but of course well have to see where the starhead screw is holdin it on(drywallscrew maybe) , since were goin ugly like the man said a set of curb feelers is a must , dont forget the plasic chrome wheel covers for your 12's with 155/110/12 on em (one missing of course) big set of fuzzy dice and fur dash oh yeah baby .

It made me laugh to its sad but true I drive it untill my car is done. Dont ask why because I realy dont know eather but I did put a cold air intake on it you know so I get that extra 100 HP :p

ok let me show you how its done. an 87 chevy caprice wagon, painted florescent orange, with four donut spare tires spraypanted puke green with bull horns on the front, 6 inch cowl induction hood with an 8 inch tall carbon fiber spoiler, and 4 fart cans sticking out of the rear bumper, only one functional. rainbow gay pride bumper sticker, and to top it off, big fuzzy dice hangin off the rear view mirror.

Archived