b20 vtec vs type r

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It all depends on what cams you have and what upgrades you have done on the b20.

he listed that they both ONLY have i/h/e only....... to that factor it dont really matter... about cams....b20/vtec will win for sure......also i did it with an ls tranny which is really long.......if u had a shorter one like a b16/type r/ or gsr then u'll take him no problem.....

he listed that they both ONLY have i/h/e only....... to that factor it dont really matter... about cams....b20/vtec will win for sure......also i did it with an ls tranny which is really long.......if u had a shorter one like a b16/type r/ or gsr then u'll take him no problem.....

yea i have a gsr tranny..the kids pissin me the fawk off cuz where ever we go we race and hes got theee "type R" ooooooo ahhhh lol fawk that i would rather spank him with sumthing that cost 100 times less and throw it in his face he likes to call the gsr ..."going slow reliably"...we will see mother f*cker lol

i am sick and tired of seeing the threads about this car vs that car. there is only one true way to find out. go out and race. you get your ass handed to you oh well. that just means you have to work more on your car to make it faster. that is what having a race/quick car is all about. you race stuff you dont think youll beat till you beat em then find something faster.

so from now on if i see one of these type of threads they will be locked and the topic starter will be warned.

Yeah, I'm assuming your looks too much like crap to put a picture in your sig.

yea sorry i dont like to spend my time on computers much and worry about putting a pic on a forum im on here to ask sum questions not make my cool name and a pretty little picture lmao im guessing your 300 pounds and sit on your ass or you 120 pounds and do nothing cuz u have no friends

Wow, you sure don't take long to jump in and bash the vets. I'm about 5'10", 140 lbs, have plenty of friends, married, and have a great full time job, in school full time in the evenings, and still have time to fix up my del sol. Good guess though. Now that you have a mental picture of me, I'm sure you'll be going and jacking off, ######.

Wow, you sure don't take long to jump in and bash the vets. I'm about 5'10", 140 lbs, have plenty of friends, married, and have a great full time job, in school full time in the evenings, and still have time to fix up my del sol. Good guess though. Now that you have a mental picture of me, I'm sure you'll be going and jacking off, ######.

see, when NOOB's like you start picking fights with vets like b16vtec, things just always go downhill from there...so if I were you, I shut the fawk up right now and not come back to this sight if all your gonna do is try and pick fights with people, because you obviously have nothing of any value to contribute. Oh and by the way, you're a POONTWANG....you just gotsoccernutsowned.jpg BIATCH

wtf does that mean? btw ouch to the pic

it means that dc2-gsr just got owned by b16vtec and myself, 90integraC1. Owned is like saying "Oh crap, you got played" or "You got told." Basically, I was showing dc2-gs2 just how much of a tool he really is...sorry for the confusion blackdelsol.....nice car by the way, don't think I've seen that one yet :D

oooo u got me there lets fight on this web site its pretty awesome let me tell ya

yea sorry i dont like to spend my time on computers much and worry about putting a pic on a forum im on here to ask sum questions not make my cool name and a pretty little picture lmao im guessing your 300 pounds and sit on your ass or you 120 pounds and do nothing cuz u have no friends

please talk crap about me too. I really want to hear what you have to say about my del "slow".

and by the way. it really DOES matter what cams and pistons you have. you haven't stated your internals though.

can a CR-VTEC integra beat a B18C5 integra?...YES

can your CR-VTEC integra beat a B18C5 integra?...WE DON'T KNOW

Archived