b20 vtec vs type r

na man, go for something like an STi. and I personally wouldn't get a gsx, the 7 bolt (second gen) had problems with the bearings I think, and the 1st gen (6 bolt), well they are a little old. my friend has one that is not running anymore, failed compression check, etc. they're usually abused.

Sti??? I don't have $27,000.00!!! I'm gonna have about $9K, i love the Eclipse GSX and GST, also lookin at Audi A4, Sentra Spec-V, and GTI VR6. Can't afford Evo's or Sti's, i'm only 18!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sti??? I don't have $27,000.00!!! I'm gonna have about $9K, i love the Eclipse GSX and GST, also lookin at Audi A4, Sentra Spec-V, and GTI VR6. Can't afford Evo's or Sti's, i'm only 18!

27,000? try $33,000.

i didnt have $33,000 either.

i was 18 when i got mine.

My dad had the dealer talked down to 31,900 but they wouldn't come down to the 31,000 that my dad offered. Then about 5 minutes after we left, they called my dad and told him they would do 31,000. He told them to screw off and that they blew their chance. Hey, we got to testdrive the crap out of their STI's 2 different times for free.

Archived