Out of here

SolLesHonda

Funny...how the endless cycle of trolls/flamers come through here and threatens the balance of the forums. It happens...I've seen many come...threaten to stay blah blah blah...and a month later they're gone. So you can run along if you want, but aren't you just fullfilling what the troll wanted in the first place? Maybe this guy has gotten out of hand, but it always gets handled.

If you feel you must go, then that's what you're going to do. I'm sure the other regulars, and originals will agree that you'll be missed if you do decide to leave.

Most of us have been here long enough to see people come and go, especially people whose only intent is to bash or instigate.

As TL said in the pinned thread in this forum, this behaviour will be getting cracked down on more than it has in recent months. I believe we all let it slide to an extent as it did provide more activity on the forum, when a few months back it looked to be dying out.

The forum cannot grow without new members, but it cannot grow with new members who only enjoy creating problems.

If any newer or new members take offense to this post, then you're probably at fault in this situation. This post is not being directed at any member(s) in particular. If you feel guilty, then you probably are.

Understood, CRG, and I am glad that you understand ... but there is a difference between active and being a damn internet chat room between two members.

I'm here still, and I love HF, just think that this troll situation is just old.

Thanks for responding though, CRG.

I'm admin at another forum, and our rule there for trolls (which falls under the category of "spam") is an immediate and permanent ban. Flaming is not tolerated in all but one of the forums. The other one is specifically for it.

And this right here is why our rules are set up (and ENFORCED) that way. We're not huge (about 350 registrations, 40-50 regualar posters) but we're tight. Even the people that don't like each other have a place to go to get their crap sorted.

Thanks for the response CRG. It's nice to know that the mods see the problem. As for leaving, I'll just be checking in a lot less often until things cool down. I enjoy this place too much to flat out leave, but will only check in about once a week and will start posting more when the trolls finally leave or are banned.

OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson is innocent. discuss

exactly.. these are the discussions we should be arguing about.. i would much rather see this than a this vs. that motor specs or yet ANOTHER exhaust argument.

if you want to make a good discussion or current events post then i will be happy to post in the GENERAL DISCUSSION forum with my opinion.

and someone actually do some DIYs with their work.. i would like people to go look at the DIYs instead of asking how to take out the headlights or do a short shifter installation.

this is just my input... i also see that its dying down in here. so i might as welll stick around.

i still think i should be mod of accord forums.. im the only one besides ..ssr.. with an accord. but whatever.. maybe later.

whatever happened to EGracer? i havent ever seen any posts by him since i have been on here.

and why doesnt Drew ever post.. he does a couple board post things.. but i never see anything with him.. he should tell a little about his new GSR in his sig.

i loved the 93 accord he had.. twas a beauty.

Archived