Out of here

SolLesHonda

Ok guys, this is directed to the regular members on here. So n00bs and trolls, stay out of this.

If things stay this way, I may take a break from HF. I have been checking out other forums, and am starting to like them. I love HF, but I hate the way things are becoming. This is no longer HF, it is a place for people to come and hate. I'm just sick of it.

stick around man, i've been on Honda tech for a while, and honestly there is alot of knowledge here also, i love it.

as for the first comment by timmy, TLontheDL, i know i'm not a mod, but i've pretty much been one on another outdoors site, and his comment right there should get a ban. just my 2 cents.

im suprised i havent been banned yet either. to be honest i think we were all good until someone else joined, but i like him so i wont point him out. it started out as him being jsut like me when i came here, and then someone said somethng about domestics, then i got mad, and it escalated form there.

I mean seriously, I love HF, but this American Muscle guy is just being an absolute ass. I mean, I just don't understand the fun in bashing other people's cars. Then again, we have some members here who talk trash about Domestics as if they are superior. That crap is getting old too.

Tuning is about respect, and it is getting old coming on here to talk about Honda/Acura Tuning and talking about Domestics and how much "better" they are than our cars.

I know B16vtec is with me on this one.

I mean seriously, I love HF, but this American Muscle guy is just being an absolute ass. I mean, I just don't understand the fun in bashing other people's cars. Then again, we have some members here who talk trash about Domestics as if they are superior. That crap is getting old too.

Tuning is about respect, and it is getting old coming on here to talk about Honda/Acura Tuning and talking about Domestics and how much "better" they are than our cars.

I know B16vtec is with me on this one.

i agree, solLess. i like this forum less and less everyday. i cant find one goddamn post without fighting in it. im just probably going to stick with my subie forums. there is NEVER fighting on the other forums i go on. its a real "car enthusiest" community, and there is never idiots on the site to just bash everyone. and guess what, when idiots come on like that, they are IMMEDIATELY banned. something this forum should pick up on.

Sorry for the slow response here SolLesHonda. I'm definately with him on this one. Some of the other forums actually enforce their rules other than just threaten to warn or ban (no offense TL), but this place is a joke with their rules. One forum I'm on will ban a senior member for a day for using the word rice or ricer, and if they acted like some of the people on here, they'd be gone for good. I'm tempted to start calling the mods names, just to see how much I have to do to get them to ban someone.

I mean take other things for isntance. It's the little things. I was gone for one day, come back and there is 5 pages of new posts. 4.5 pages of which are not even about cars. Now granted, I love TL's posts in General Discussion with hot girls and funny things, but I hate reading "my car beats yours" and stupid things like that. I dislike reading about how stupid we all are for buying Hondas.

I have been reading a lot on other forums, like turbod16, and solsociety, and those guys are definitely more about their cars than anything else. I like it, and may join them too.

TL and CRG and XScaraudio, can we please clean some of this up ... It's getting old. You know I'm not dissing you all, but I think this forum needs to be the HF I joined 7 months ago. Come on guys.

I mean take other things for isntance. It's the little things. I was gone for one day, come back and there is 5 pages of new posts. 4.5 pages of which are not even about cars. Now granted, I love TL's posts in General Discussion with hot girls and funny things, but I hate reading "my car beats yours" and stupid things like that. I dislike reading about how stupid we all are for buying Hondas.

I have been reading a lot on other forums, like turbod16, and solsociety, and those guys are definitely more about their cars than anything else. I like it, and may join them too.

TL and CRG and XScaraudio, can we please clean some of this up ... It's getting old. You know I'm not dissing you all, but I think this forum needs to be the HF I joined 7 months ago. Come on guys.

+1. im also with b16vtec, the mods need to start acting up (not offending any of you guys but its getting ridiculous here)

Timmy - my car comes with 300bhp, and about 250-60 to the wheels depending on the dyno. im pretty much at 300whp, i just need exhaust, which doesnt add much hp, maybe 5 or so it just increases flow.

i am going to honda-acura.net or hondasociety.com or tunerlounge.com

im sick of the arguing.. i have tried to be chill with it but its just getting unbearable and not worth it.

someone IM me or something i would like to keep the regs of this forum on to other the other forums.

PM me i will probably stay on but i wont respond much to the threads.

i am going to honda-acura.net or hondasociety.com or tunerlounge.com

im sick of the arguing.. i have tried to be chill with it but its just getting unbearable and not worth it.

someone IM me or something i would like to keep the regs of this forum on to other the other forums.

PM me i will probably stay on but i wont respond much to the threads.

+1.

my last hope to this is to call out the mods, and tell them to take care of this crap. hell, i havent seen any of them on for a while, but they need to do some damn cleanup.

somethings not right when theres post like american muscle under the honda civic section...this is exactly why i left honda-tech.com ,,i was hoping this would be a much better forum which it was for the first 2 or three weeks i have been here, this last week this forums has gone to an a forum to a c forums...some people have to go and read the rules....isnt there a general discusion forums that those topics could be moved to? i think there is! also if they are going to continously put topics like that under the wrong forum they should be at least warned never mind being banned! thats my input on this stupid fight

Archived