Wide body accord

TLontheDL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
so clean

wow.. ^^ thats my "lil bro" (best friend)

lol he's the one that referred me to come here.. he should get back on this biotch :p

wow.. ^^ thats my "lil bro" (best friend)

lol he's the one that referred me to come here.. he should get back on this biotch :p

I sure as crap hope you are joking.....how do you even know about him? He was a horrible member....up there with the green civic kid.....worse actually.

no way really?

i know about him because i went to highschool with him, hes one of my best friends.. he's like family to me.. i stuck up for him in school alot because not many people liked him..

he referred me here and said that not many people liked him on here.. he just doesnt think before he speaks

but there is no way he is up there with the neon green civi boy.. NO WAY.. his old sol was actually pretty nice, well except the paint job..

no way really?

i know about him because i went to highschool with him, hes one of my best friends.. he's like family to me.. i stuck up for him in school alot because not many people liked him..

he referred me here and said that not many people liked him on here.. he just doesnt think before he speaks

but there is no way he is up there with the neon green civi boy.. NO WAY.. his old sol was actually pretty nice, well except the paint job..

Oh yeah....he was up there or worse than the green civic guy. You may not believe it but him and his "brother" (I still think it was him under 2 accounts) were HORRIBLE. They "knew" everything and everything they knew was wrong. Telling them anything was about as productive as getting a puppy to not crap on your carpet.

Edit: And he may be a great guy in person and a good friend of yours.....that's cool....but he was a horrible HF member.

Oh yeah....he was up there or worse than the green civic guy. You may not believe it but him and his "brother" (I still think it was him under 2 accounts) were HORRIBLE. They "knew" everything and everything they knew was wrong. Telling them anything was about as productive as getting a puppy to not crap on your carpet.

Edit: And he may be a great guy in person and a good friend of yours.....that's cool....but he was a horrible HF member.

sorry for the late reply but LMAO yeah he's like that.. mr. knowitall

but he's pretty cool in person

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived