random thinking(reopened for your pleasure)

optional187

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my office was off $1.40 last night. danielle kept trying to bend over my arms when i was typing stuff in on the computer...i asked her why she kept brushing her tits against my arm and she said "i'm just trying to reach the coin wrappers........................................................................

................................................................................

..................................and it feels good."

I have a research experiment due tomorrow on memory and imagery. Haven't done anything for it other than the study. Don't even have articles to cite. Instead of having a whole day to read some articles and what not, I won't be able to since I'll be going into work and won't be getting off till later tonite.

My only hope is rain. If it continues to rain I will be able to send all the lifeguards home, lock myself in the office, and write my paper.

I swear to god if you don't fawk her doug, I'll kill myself. fawk her for me doug, for meee!!!!!

Stuck, don't waste money on an intake that won't be noticable if you are going turbo. Get cams that will help you now and even more once you get the turbo.

I have a research experiment due tomorrow on memory and imagery. Haven't done anything for it other than the study. Don't even have articles to cite. Instead of having a whole day to read some articles and what not, I won't be able to since I'll be going into work and won't be getting off till later tonite.

My only hope is rain. If it continues to rain I will be able to send all the lifeguards home, lock myself in the office, and write my paper.

psychology class?

I swear to god if you don't fawk her doug, I'll kill myself. fawk her for me doug, for meee!!!!!

Stuck, don't waste money on an intake that won't be noticable if you are going turbo. Get cams that will help you now and even more once you get the turbo.

lol.....ya but i need a lil something for the ricers to look at.

I pop my hood and that are like :-" i don't see anything....and i am like "ITS a f*cking b18c1!" and they are like wheres the intake? huh?

anyway i will get your cams....just let me save up my reserve

DOUG

next time be like..."oh so I don't get anything out of this huh?"

girls love that kinda of crap....funny little things

make her laugh, get her w*t, hit that crap.

sorry if that offended anyone :ph34r:

fawk what ricers think. You'll be 10x more happy with the power of the cams now versus having some riceboys think you're cool.

lol i know.....some guy asked me last night (@the local meet) if i had noz. I said no, he looked dissapointed....he then asked what motor i have....i told him..he just looked at my like this huh?

u skate?

hell ya bro

i got it from hmotors...god..i have spent like 7 grand there...steve should send me a card!

it redlines at 9500

and its all in kilometers/hour

i will post pics of it.

hey how hard is it to change out the odometer?

I quit skating a few months ago, just not fun anymore. Although snowboarding season is coming up soon! 8)

i never have snowboarded..but i am suposed to go this winter.

I think it will be fun as hell

how did it stop being fun? too frustrating?

i  never have snowboarded..but i am suposed to go this winter.

I think it will be fun as hell

how did it stop being fun? too frustrating?

not too frustrating, I could put down most of the stuff I tried, just got tired of it

but IMO snowboarding beats the hell out of skating. you can go so much bigger on things, and its a lot less frustrating than skating. Although its way more dangerous than skating

Unless you build your engine, it will never see 9500.  You can't change out the odometer.  KM/H sucks, I hate it and so will you.

i know but i didn't want a big ass tac, and i wanted something that atleast goes to 8200rpms.....cause most in dash tacs don't (stock). I won't need to go to 9500...i don't think..:devil:

I am gonna go F/i but after this civic is done...and if i still don't have enough cash for a MKIV I am getting a b18c5 and it will be n/a

I will get used to kilometers....

hmmm.....how good were you at skating? once you get to a certain level and skate for pure fun, you can't lose interest...

I remember i was trying to get sponsered....i put so much stress on myself...that i quite for awhile. Now i just skate for fun.

Snow looks like alot of fun though.

I might be going to Aspen....:thumbsup:

Archived