random thinking(reopened for your pleasure)

optional187

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it was shut down to start a new one. mods figured 23 was enough for one thread. i'm tired of getting bitched out about it so I'm just gona let this one go.

i know it was shut down to start a new one...but you were supposed to START A NEW ONE you lazy ass. tired of getting bitched at so you're going to let what go? why dont you just chill out and let ashley mod this forum, her and mark were doing just fine without you.

sheesh.

Lick...err...Click Me.

btw, there's a more user friendly (dial-up friendly) version of stucks link. might have a few different pictures, i don't know because i didn't look at his link. don't thank me, thank wbw. thats where i got it.

ohhh mother f*cker...now my link's down. stupid web traffic posting links everywhere. we need that one smiley that mark always uses...the one thats got a purple face and he looks pissed...running his mouth. you know?

whatever. +1. i still want to be mod, but that crap will never happen.

As far as I know, EGRacer did not shut the original thread down... don't see why everyone's complaining about him now :rolleyes:

he did dshut down other threads for no reason...and he went back and changed one of my statements.....(through editing) with out my permission....also there was nothing bad about what i said...so no reason to edit.

I say, in order of ssr's bday we should full his pm box up all the way....whoes with me?

As far as I know, EGRacer did not shut the original thread down... don't see why everyone's complaining about him now :rolleyes:

not really trying to make a big thing out of this...be he's the one bitching all the time about getting pissed off and having to do stuff. and in this case, it seems that he didn't have to do anything...yet his bitching persists.

oh well.

he did dshut down other threads for no reason...and he went back and changed one of my statements.....(through editing) with out my permission....also there was nothing bad about what i said...so no reason to edit.

I say, in order of ssr's bday we should full his pm box up all the way....whoes with me?

I'm not sure what other threads have to do with anything pertaining to the random thinking thread.

As for the random thinking thread, everyone who posted in that thread knew that it was going to be locked down around 20 pages. It hit 23, and got locked, and it seems people have a problem with that.

As for changing a statement, I think every moderator and admin on here has done that before. Either to remove/edit some inappropriate material, or to edit the original statements into something humourous.

don't see why everyone's complaining about him now :rolleyes:

because he shut down another thread also.

or to edit the original statements into something humourous.

thats fracked up.

So i could say I love macy

somone could go back and put in

I love macking on 10 year old boys

its not right....funny or not

i think there's been a big miss understanding.

the thread got locked...we knew it was going to happen. big deal.

when i made the new one i said that whoever shut it down was too lazy to make a new one...so i did it. i was joking (sarcasm...........). and someone took it the wrong way.

then mike starting getting pissed off because supposedly he was being forced to do modding chores...of which he is supposed to do anyway. i think he was just joking about that too, so whatever.

now all i have to ask is:

why the hell was it made one thread again? if it was supposed to be locked at 20 (23) and was...then i made a new one then why the hell did someone put it back together as one? seriously...how dumb can people be?

mark and ashley = the only two mods on the forum that actually do anything. and its working. leave it that way.

tl and i are the only ones that are on here on a semi-daily basis.

either way, i don't know why everyone's getting so upset with EGracer... i guess i must have missed something...

and this is not aimed at optional (which i think he'd be aware of), but everyone who just started this anti-egracer kick today.

either way, i'm locking this thread because of the behaviour that's been taking place today. IF a new random thinking thread can be created, and not used to bitch about a moderator for at least a page, then the new one can stay open (until it gets too many pages)... and on a side note, I will not be creating a new RT thread. if someone else wants to, feel free. optional knows the way i do it on my board is to bring the last post from the closed thread over to the first post of the new thread... but since this thread took the turn it did, i will not be reviving anything from it for a second thread.

Archived