fresh

heres a quicky pic.. just painted it as you can see.. clear coated and everthing..

gonna wet sand it tomorrow (1000 grit)

frontpic2.jpg

gonna post all the pics later.. dont have the time... gonna go to bed -_-

where did you get the paint? you have the painting tools to do that...like the spraying devide?

yes, have the tools. primer $9 at home depot, paint 75$(pint) from honda, clear coat.. i think, $25, sand paper, i think 89cents each, gummie bears $1 at 7/11

is your hood popped? whats with the gap?

if i closed the hood.. i didnt want the hood to stick to the front bumper and fenders when i painted it.

only thing now to do besides wetsanding finish is, buying some new tires :thumbsup:

VT: wow you actually posted pics lol, anyway lookin nice man....also hey man you gotta get Haribo Gummi Bears(in tha gold packaging) they are pretty damn good! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Nice paint job. It's good to know people like you who have the know how and tools for that. I know a guy who paints his own cars, which will come in handy some day for me. :D  But really, nice job. Is it just me, or do the headlights look like they're painted too?  :crazy: 

thanks.. its done now, i just wetsanded it a few days ago..

and headlights are taped, so the lens wont get painted :p

• 5 years later...

looking good! i have to redo the front end of the accord and im trying to avoid going to my uncles body shop Im thinking in the long run it might be easier due to the fact that he had a booth and all and can bake it right there and I only have to pay for paint at cost... What do ya think should i try the can or the shop???

Archived