1. 1. Best Gen Civic

• 1st Gen (76-79)
    • 2nd Gen (80-83)
    • 3rd Gen (84-87)
    • 4th Gen (88-91)
    • 5th Gen (92-95)
    • 6th Gen (96-99)
    • 7th Gen (00+)

the gens also include all models from those years including wagons, si's, ex, dxs. also im not sure if the first gen civic were availoable over here. may have to do some more research. i think 2nd was and i know later part of 2nd was and on was available here. but just tell me your opions

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love my 6gen hatch. it was either my 99 hatch or a 95 i went with the 99 because i like it better. cooler i think. i dont like the backs of the 92-95 hatch's how it has a tailgate. but dont get me wrong i am consering buying a 92-95 hatch for another project car someday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
oh yeah, i forgot 2 mention that i am looking 4 a stock EG or EK hatchback.

You should just put this into your signature so it appears on all your posts.

Click on My Controls and edit your signature...

:o

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand the fifth gen Civics. The head and tail lights are too small, not cool shaped. The shape of the 6th gen's is better in every trim level. Plus, thats when they started making the Type R trim...

The guy who is looking for an EK h/b....

Try your local junkyard. They should have the shell fo one (no engine or tranny) for around 1-3,000 depending on location and the condition of it. Where I live (northeast Tennessee) you can get one in good condition for 1,000.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the 6th gen hatch, everything about one. I just love seeing a 6th gen hatch all JDM'd..? out. The 99-00 hatches look better because of the different headlights, the vents in the bumper and the larger grill opening. I obviously voted 6th gen. :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

HAHA. I thought I already voted in this poll...but I guess not. Hmmm, oh well, my vote isn't counted up above. But I'd pick the 5th gen Civics as the best overall. Mind you the 6th gen hatches are quite handsome and I liked my brother's 4th gen hatch, but something about the 5th gen. Maybe it's cause that generation spun off the del Sol :D

Archived