• 3rd Gen (84-87)
    • 4th Gen (88-91)
    • 5th Gen (92-95)
    • 6th Gen (96-99)
    • 7th Gen (00+)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont like the newer hondas ...(IMO) the headlights look funnie laugh.gif laugh.gif

i'm going to agree...the headlights are kinda funny lookin'.

-Kirkus

Yah...i was kinda hoping that with the rather tepid response to the del Sol's headlights, Honda would have figured to stop with the big headlights. But no, they decided to go bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i think all generation hondas sucks weiner. so all yall suck. yall are brainwashed by honda's popularity. ricers. vtec stickers on them with high spoilers and thinking that makes you go fast as hell. buzamana.

• 2 weeks later...

The 6th gen HB tail lights are kind of on the ugly side. They have cool headlights especially when the eyebrows are molded on the hood, beautiful!!! Only seen that done once though. The tails kill the car though. 5th gen hb all the way. I have a biased opinion though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HEY, if i put a "VEETECK" sticker on my 240SX, can i be a Ricer Honda Boy like you guyz!!!!???!?!?!?!?!That would be so kewl, and i can have a"Bleacher" on the back of my car with fast and the furious lights and BIG NOS stickers so ppl will stay away cause im fast. hey hey, true story...my friend put a "VEETECK" sticker on his tercel and now it makes a gazzilion HP...isnt that awesome!!!

NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN

• 2 weeks later...
HEY, if i put a "VEETECK" sticker on my 240SX, can i be a Ricer Honda Boy like you guyz!!!!???!?!?!?!?!That would be so kewl, and i can have a"Bleacher" on the back of my car with fast and the furious lights and BIG NOS stickers so ppl will stay away cause im fast. hey hey, true story...my friend put a "VEETECK" sticker on his tercel and now it makes a gazzilion HP...isnt that awesome!!!

NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN NISSAN

VTEC sticker + NISSAN = GAY

SR20,RB26 sticker + NISSAN = ricer

BTW:5th gen is tha best

it means you're a moron who speaks jibberish? again...why are you still posting here? do you really not have a life?

lol :laugh: idiot, you posted far more than i have, and you tell me i have no life? :crazy: my life's great. making money off honda ppl. sure honda sucks, but here in the states, ppl buy honda crap. as long as im makin cash flow, you'll see me around. w00t

• 2 months later...

yea for real man, if you don't like honda's, i can respect your decision (although it's a stupid one) but don't disrespect us. Even though i'm very new (first post) i know that i don't like to be told that something sucks when i love it (honda's!!), so piss off! :p

BTW, i have a 5th gen, it's my fav. and then in second place is the 6th, afraid to say i don't like any of the others much

its all good.. many others likes the older models cuz they are hell of alot more lighter

Archived