• 4th Gen (88-91)
    • 5th Gen (92-95)
    • 6th Gen (96-99)
    • 7th Gen (00+)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I owned a 6th Gen, so obviously I voted for 6th :D

But to be honest IMHO the 5th gen was the most standout series for Honda. The only real major improvement with the 6th was the interior, the mechanicals were mostly the same as the 5th.

And sad to say, the latest series was a real letdown. I don't know what Honda was thinking with series 7, but I think the vote says it all.

its all good.. many others likes the older models cuz they are hell of alot more lighter

When my 5th Gen dx was stock. My friend owns a 2001 civic coupe EX, the Dx walks the 2001+ ex coupes, my friend blames is on my headers cause theres no cat on it like his.And I told him (no) theres is a big wieght difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted 5th gen as well...I had a 94 ex coupe until about a month ago. Overall, I'm a big fan of the 5th gen's lines and overall look as well as performance. However, the 6th gen ek hatch is mmmmmmm tasty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey i love my 5g hatch. it's been good 2 me. i like the 5g and 6g coupes. dont' like the 6g hatch. so 5g has my vote. my friend loves his 4g hatch si though.

I love my small 90's civic.. wish it was better shape then it is. Have to fix the transmission and few other problems to become what i want it to be. Doesn't have to have vtec engines or nos intake system, but the crap would be nice to have. Just want to fix it up, to be looking nice. that's about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived