What are the differences from 2000 and 2002?

sportykev

Or the sticker from those Rally Cavaliers.............

The only sticker I'm going to put on it is Calvin peeing of Porshe. And some HKS stickers if they sponsor me my turbo and intercooler.

• 4 weeks later...
So no mack dog? I thought it might look kind of cool....

imagine

A black S2000 with silver 18's, C-West bodykit, deep throaty note form the Mugen exhaust barely audible above the whine from the turbo. It pulls into the parking lot where the best club in town hangs out at revving its engine. The next thing you see are flashes of the cars being beat by the unkown wanderer......

Ok, maybe a little from my Theatre 1 class and imagination came out there.....

you obviously didnt pull into the lot where our cars are lol :laugh:

A black S2000 with silver 18's

Spa yellow......ahhh, the color I'm getting mine in.

so...its black, yellow, red, or carbon fiber? i'm confused. just pick a color damnit :crazy:

i think he want his S2000 colorful like that colorful eclipes posted somewhere on hondaforums bleh ..

All the ones around me are the Silverstone Metallic, Grand Prix White, or Berlina Black. Yellow S2s simply just don't exist here for some reason.

here we have like two of them. I believe ones yellow and the other one is black... the yellow one is sponsered by trendsetters.. a local place here..

Sol, u haven't seen the yella's? i know i'm like what, 20 minutes away from you, but i've seen a bunch over here.

where's walnut again? j/k.

-Kirkus

Hahaha. Well apparently Walnut has something against Yellow S2s. Maybe they banned them... :laugh: Yah, I see around 4 or 5 S2s a day. Just driving around here. And none...NONE...have been yellow. Oh well...

There is only one yellow one here. I saw one that was fixed up today, he has a cf hardtop for winter, rims, bodykit, and a supercharger, thats pretty much it I think. He said he maxed out his credit card to build it and he's like 26 or 27.

• 1 year later...
What if I got it pushing 400 at the wheels, a Ferarri sounding exhasut note

Hehe, but in reality you couldn't get a Ferrari exhaust note. Ferrari Sex!

Naw, those are V8's with small pistons, which makes that scream. you need 4 more cylinders :p

Archived