What are the differences from 2000 and 2002?

sportykev

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rear window is now glass nstead of plastic.

A clock was added.

There is a chrom ring around the bigger of the two circles on the brakelights.

Not, sure what else, I'll ask my friends mom tomorrow (she works at a Honda dealership).

Spa yellow is nice, but played out. I think I will just get it in metallic silver with red seats, then have it painted black (and I mean black) then coated with that Chromaflair pigment stuff that makes it look like it has oil on it (not in an ugly way).

Would that paintjob look cool?

What if I got it pushing 400 at the wheels, a Ferarri sounding exhasut note, and a Mack Dog (would steal it off a Mack truck in a junkyard) for a hood ornament to show who kicks the ass around here, would that look cool?

I got the mack dog idea from the RX-7 I had planned on getting and building.

Not sure how much total, but at least 24k in the engine and tranny, custom parts are expensive. HKS said they want to see my dyno slips and time slips, plus a list of shows I will attend, and they might sponsor me the turbo (thats the dyno run after I get everything done o the engine except the turbokit). So if they throw that in thats only a little over 19K.......woo-hoo!!

Don't worry, I've got it. I would post a copy of my bank slip or whatever the hell they are called, but the last time I posted something like that (on my old forum) someone hacked my AOL account and forum account............bastards........

So no mack dog? I thought it might look kind of cool....

imagine

A black S2000 with silver 18's, C-West bodykit, deep throaty note form the Mugen exhaust barely audible above the whine from the turbo. It pulls into the parking lot where the best club in town hangs out at revving its engine. The next thing you see are flashes of the cars being beat by the unkown wanderer......

Ok, maybe a little from my Theatre 1 class and imagination came out there.....

I would tell you to go look at my buddies S2k on this other website I fequent, sweetcarz.com, but the site itself is down. I don't know if there are any pictures of it on the forum but it is a bad ride. Mugen exhaust, Injen intake, Mugen wing, Mugen carbon fiber hood, Mugen rear bumper, Mugen side skirts, a different front bumper it's not Mugen but it is bad, carbon fiber interior inserts, two MOMO twelves in the back beign pushed by two JL amps, it sits on some SSR comps. It is a really bad ride.

I will try to keep you informed when the site is back up so you can go look. I would try to post some pictures on here of it but I dont have a damn scanner or a digital camera.

Hey man, if it was the fastest car in my area, sounded bad as hell, and everyone woul run away when they see me, it wouldn't be rice......well, maybe....oh well....it could look cool.........ok it wouldn't now that I think about it.........nevermind.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived