Latest purchase...

CRG7

nope, got it from a seller on ebay... i'm working on getting them for import tech, but found a buy it now for pretty cheap on one, so i seized the opportunity :D

wasn't expecting to get this for another few months, so it's got a little time before it's going to be installed... need to wait on either the mugen kit or the jdm oem bumpers, moldings, etc, then on money for the new paint and installation :p

yeah, it was pretty cheap, which is why i have it already :p wasn't planning on purchasing it for another couple of months, heh...

and yes, they come tinted. there are a couple of different styles of the roof as well. the SiR came with the bronze-tinted roof that I purchased (although it was still optional equipment)

whew, not for a few months now... just ordered the interior headliner and moldings for it... then i'll have to purchase the exterior weather-stripping... then, if i can't get a diagram of the a-frame necessary for install (so the roof doesn't crack around a turn), i'll have to get one of those as well (but hopefully i can just get someone with a glass roof crx to take a photo without the headliner on, since shipping on that piece from japan is outrageous)...

after that, i'll be waiting until the car's ready to be painted, and that's when it will be installed as well.

so my roof, tails, sir headlamps, and maplight all arrived this week :D the headliner and moldings are on their way, and i just paid for the rear bumper... now i need to get the SiR front bumper and bumper lenses, the side molding pieces.... perhaps the bronze-tinted hatch and jdm spoiler as well before painting, but if not, i'll worry about those afterwards.

Archived