Lambo Doors

Harry Popper

Hey heres a pic of my civic.....Everyone has their own taste and i like my doors but if i were u i wouldnt get lambos unless u get an expensive kit. Its just a hassel cuz everytime someone gets in my car i have to say remember i have lambos, Or i just open the door for them since my kit doesnt allow me to open my doors like normal. It looks awsome but a hassel.... Im a junior in highschool and everyone in school knows me as the kid with lambos lol even teachers. Its also a chick magnet for me but just given u the heads up

sws2.jpg

Hey heres a pic of my civic.....Everyone has their own taste and i like my doors but if i were u i wouldnt get lambos unless u get an expensive kit. Its just a hassel cuz everytime someone gets in my car i have to say remember i have lambos, Or i just open the door for them since my kit doesnt allow me to open my doors like normal. It looks awsome but a hassel.... Im a junior in highschool and everyone in school knows me as the kid with lambos lol even teachers. Its also a chick magnet for me but just given u the heads up

sws2.jpg

everything about that car is nice, with the exception of the lambo doors. just my .02.

Archived