Lambo Doors

Harry Popper

yea they are extremely hard to get out of. They guy at this body shop i go to has em, thats why i was askin, and when i got out i hit my head on the door. I tried to act like it didnt hurt but that didnt work out to well. Alrighty just seein what yall thought about em.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

And that had what to do with anything about "Lambo Doors"? That's like saying I saw an actual Diablo in Danville, because I live in Walnut Creek and its nice out here. Oh wait, that actually involved something on-topic...my bad.:pirate:

Oh wait, that actually involved something on-topic...my bad.:pirate:

no it didn't. true diablo's have nothing to do with "lambo doors" because they work different, and the car's meant to have them. its not rice if its meant to have them.

a bimmer with "lambo doors"? thats not classy, but it is sick bleh

I meant on-topic in the fact of the Diablo being a Lambo, which that door style was derived from or called in the first even though they didn;t invent it as you have alrady stated. Anyways, a bimmer with Vertical doors looks retarded. Vertical doors only look good on flat, super cars with edges in their styling. Lambos, maybe a show NSX, McLaren, and I swear to god if anyone ever puts a set on a 911 GT2 I will personally slap them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Rice. They're not Lambo doors, why do people call them this? Tons of other cars have these, and Lambo. wasn't the first company to use them.

I just hit this thread in Google, sorry for bringing it back if it matters. Just wondering who was the first company (first car) to use "Lambo doors"?

Im not overly keen on em but even if i was i live in the uk so they aint that practical as parking spaces here are so f**kin small. just thought i would share this pic with ya all.

Im going to guess you all aint going to like it but im sure who ever this car belongs to they must be proud of it cus everyone has there own idea of what they like.

I like it cus its one of a kind not like the boring stuff they pump out of the factorys over here.

integratypeRbodykit.jpg

Archived