Drive By Posting...

BuddySol

Hey HF'ers!

It's been like another year...maybe more like a year half, so I just thought I'd check in to see who is still around. Last I checked in I believe I just bought an AP2, my 09 was a mess, and looking for a better 10. For the most part I'm still in SoCal and still work with a friendly rat ;) I got married and actually have split some time between SoCal and NorCal. I also had a baby! Aww...he's 10 months old now and on the verge of walking. I also sold my AP2 and replaced it with this:

ebfdca1c.jpg

27a037fc.jpg

d48af60f.jpg

b70d09d9.jpg

Yup an FB6 sedan. Now what Honda head would go out and dump a perfectly good AP2 for a lackluster Civic generation? I dunno I sometimes ask myself that same question. All I can say for now is that it fits a carseat and wife perfectly.

Anyhow, hollaback if you want. I will try to stick it out as long as I can. But I can't promise anything. ;P

hey!

you've been busy

thanks for buying a new civic.. you help me have a bonus at work :)

Glad I can help! You get a bonus for the Civics built in Canada?

im still around.. but this place sucks now.

congrats on your car, wife, and child.

Thanks!

wooooooooaaaaah

Hi!

Do we build those in Canada?  I can tell you where we have factories but not who builds what.. I always get them mixed up

I believe the Si Sedans/Coupes are built in Canada and the rest of the Civics in Indiana.

Holy shit, whereve you been hiding?

I've been lurking. I've just been dealing with shit. lol. The holidays are always a stupid time for me. I hate them, so I tend to either go into hiding or to keep as busy as possible. And before that, I developed an obsession with pinterest which was taking up all of my online time. G & I broke up so now I spend most of my time working and trying to fill up my weekends & evenings with things to do with friends. God only knows what's going to happen come the new year though- I'm moving into a new apt & getting a vet tech certification. Still working at the Salon too. You coming to Raleigh anytime?

Archived