New House

Looks awesome. You gonna need a place that big? 3 bedrooms?

she needs a place that big for when you and i move in ryan. granpa can stay in the basement like the troll that he is...

Looks awesome. You gonna need a place that big? 3 bedrooms?

we have a 3 bedroom now.. and even though i'm not planning on moving anytime soon resale on a 3+ bedroom and 2+ bath is going to be better.. and we want the space for guest room(s)

Nice. I thought you were going to look for a place with a workshop though?

we mainly needed space for some shop/shelter for the other two cars.. which we have here.. a lot of the other houses we looked at just were not good

we looked at one house that was a 2 bedroom with about 4 additions on it (very noticeable additions) with a garage in the back.. and a crapty cheap house just wasnt worth it for a large garage that wouldnt have fit all 4 cars anyway

she's in a subdivision with the matchbox houses

the houses still look different (i hate the neighborhood that every house looks the same).. and my area is the one without a home owners association.. i guess the area started to get built up as honda started expanding more in the 90's.. ours was built in 2002

They call them Stamp houses, as in Rubber Stamp. This one might not look the same as many other in the complex, but it is probably still similar to 50 others in the surrounding area.

Concept has been around for a while. My 1950's ranch is a stamp. My place and every other house around me is the same design just flipped right and left. 60 years worth of additions and updates and you can't tell unless you were specifically look for the similarities.

its all pretty much approved.. just waiting on the first pay stub.. i'm salaried plus paid overtime so they know a minimum of what i'll be making

house inspection is saturday so we'll see how it goes

In our area Honda employees are golden. Honda rarely, if ever, lays off staff and as long as you don't screw up no one ever gets fired. If someone heads to a bank with a Honda pay stub their financing is nearly guaranteed.

Archived