yo

Pballer2005

waiting to get my goddamn car out of the shop so i can go to cruisenight and romp on some slowass ICONZ!! LOL!!! :laugh:

long time no talk/see, howve you been man?

Wtf have u been doing with that thing I thought you were supposed to yave it done weeks ago?

hi!

hows the neon?

Lots of fun (a little too much fun according to the popo), selling it though, I needz a truck, I'm tired of not being able to drive when this craptastic town floods whenever we get a little rain

i pooped!

Do you have any tp?

Wtf have u been doing with that thing I thought you were supposed to yave it done weeks ago?

caught a few snags in the build with the machine shop, then with parts coming in, and now with getting off work on time to go pick it up before the shop closes!! :dry:

ill have it soon though, and you better meet up with me on cruise night when i get it back!! i need a camera man when i get out there!! LOL!! :laugh:

caught a few snags in the build with the machine shop, then with parts coming in, and now with getting off work on time to go pick it up before the shop closes!! :dry:

ill have it soon though, and you better meet up with me on cruise night when i get it back!! i need a camera man when i get out there!! LOL!! :laugh:

Bring the lube we'll make it a party. Cruise night is non existant lately its too damn cold

Bring the lube we'll make it a party. Cruise night is non existant lately its too damn cold

lol, aight.. but by the time i get the car itll probally be warm hahaha.. i went yesterday to actuall pick it up but come to find out my sleeve sunk FML! so itll be about another week or week and a half till its done now :dry:

i better be gettin a goddamn discount on some sh!t or some free sh!t!! :dry:

Archived