Awesome Parenting

SIR_VTEC

that sounds fake as hell to me, ive been around lots of ferrets growing up and have been clawed to crap by them but never bitten, and even if they do bite they wont just eat a finger, thats fracked up

sounds more like a shiners publicity stunt... no names and about 10 minutes schpeal on shriners...

G's family keep ferrets and we've considered getting one ourselves. They'll nip and nibble, but they rarely draw blood and they wouldn'teat the flesh like that unless it was heavily abused and starving. But ferrets are smart and it would've probably found something better to eat before it would attack the child. Plus, the child would've screamed and cried from the first time it bit them, so why would it be 7 fingers later? Yeah they're jokesters and they're stupidly smart but there's no way this would happen. i call fiction on this story...

that sounds fake as hell to me, ive been around lots of ferrets growing up and have been clawed to crap by them but never bitten, and even if they do bite they wont just eat a finger, thats fracked up

sounds more like a shiners publicity stunt... no names and about 10 minutes schpeal on shriners...

youre pretty ignorent if you think a ferret wont bite.

they should shoot the parents in the head for being dumb fcuks.

youre pretty ignorent if you think a ferret wont bite.

they should shoot the parents in the head for being dumb fcuks.

he didn't say they wouldn't bite. he just said that HIS don't bite and he said the same as i did- even if they do bite, they wouldn't eat an entire finger.

ive been bit by one before too, but just enough to draw blood, never meat taken off... not enough to do any damage that wiping it on my pants wouldn't take care of...

but still. a ferret will eat whole small animals... i doubt they would actually go after something the size of a baby... unless its unfed, which in that case the parents should have animal rights people on their ass...

• 1 month later...

Spammers are warned, Ban Hammers will come out, Colt thanks for covering me buddy.....been MIA because ive been busy with work and DJ-ing son!

Archived