Hello Bitches...

Raley

Thought I would introduce myself, most if not all of the del sol people on here know me already... CMgogo... Mpeirce... im guessing there are more but you 2 are the only ones I KNOW are on here.

Drive a 92 Civic hatch with a del sol front end, sol dash, and 4 sol seats... lowered with Skunk2, LS front sway, and just a lil baybay z6... nothing that special, oh and im in Michigan.

edit: it actually let me put bitches in the title... im alil impressed.

I know of you. I am an occasional poster/reader of SS.

HF is a bit more open then SS in regards to language and topics.

We don't really have any regular members from the wasteland up north but there are quite a few of us from the land of nuts.

I've seen one. A local honda salvager around columbus put a sol clip on his hatch. A civic clip on a sol looks pretty natural. A sol clip on a civic really throws you off.

where do you think i got the parts to do my first solvic? they came off of his civic buahaha!

Whats up fagnuts?!? luva ya baaaaabay! noodz of shari, oh screw it ill just call her and tellher i want noodz, itl be quicker haha.

mann i havent been on SS in a LONG time.. too dead for me.. even though HF is REALLY dead as well.. this will always be my forum home :)

looks like you naggers beez stucks with mee :happy:

You might have to wait a few days on pics... phones dont post pics well and 12/13 hour 3rd shift kills screw around time. Unless cory wants to post them.

Im on most honda sites, just never post.

STEVO!!!!! Havent talked to you in a while.

sig3copy.jpg

^^^_________________^^^______________________^^^

The Man______________The Car___________________The ol Lady (shes probably going to kick my ass for calling her that haha)

Sorry man, id post more but I dont have the PW to your photobucket anymore. Shari going to hop on here as well?

But yeah raley is my boy, he litterally supplied 40% of the parts and 90% knowledge to do this

P1010035.jpg

my first solvic conversion, he shipped the parts for free to me (headlights, turn signals, core support, eg fenders, bumper) and was always there to help answer questions when i had them. Raley and shari are good people.

Archived