recomendations for my civic engine swap

shotgun diplomat 55

d16z6. it has the best oil system(the y8 is similar, but since yours is knocking them thats out). from there you can either leave it stock or turbo it. turboing it can be done for under 2000 with the tune included. the motor can be had for anywhere form 200-1000 depending on upgrades and miles

I like my cars like my women D's not B's :laugh: no but seriously is it gonna be a daily or what? Boost if not wouldnt rly trust boost when you start putting serious miles on it. or save up and get a B series dont need boost but still have fun N/A is best imo.

• 2 weeks later...

well i may stick with the d16y8 i have but it all depends on whats wrong... first one rod is completely unusable and i may need a new crank and if it needs a new lower end as well then i may just get a b18b1

B's are everywhere! go boosted D or if you have the money go all out H swap or even better J swap! If the finds are tight and you want fun you can get B parts anywhere though so its kinda like how much time you looknig to spend and how much money. And what you want to do do you want a NA or a boosted car?

Although my boosted D is becomming a money hoarding machine. But find yourself a good chassis to start.

B's are everywhere! go boosted D or if you have the money go all out H swap or even better J swap! If the finds are tight and you want fun you can get B parts anywhere though so its kinda like how much time you looknig to spend and how much money. And what you want to do do you want a NA or a boosted car?

everything's been done, so he's not gonna be any different.

• 2 months later...

Archived