Well, im back...

diablo2dusk

Just bought a 96 accord last night for a new daily. had too many issues with the wrx and couldnt afford to have the tranny blow out on me. Has 125k on the clock, still under a full poiwertrain warranty till 150k miles, paint is warrantied as well from fading and such. Has every maintinence record from when they bought the car and all for a tad over $3k :p. Ill update this later with some pics and more info, no plans for it so far, but i will def. take some suggestions.

Just bought a 96 accord last night for a new daily. had too many issues with the wrx and couldnt afford to have the tranny blow out on me. Has 125k on the clock, still under a full poiwertrain warranty till 150k miles, paint is warrantied as well from fading and such. Has every maintinence record from when they bought the car and all for a tad over $3k tongue.gif. Ill update this later with some pics and more info, no plans for it so far, but i will def. take some suggestions.

wait.... say that again please...

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA subaru FAIL!!!

welcome back breddah! :)

because 9 out of 10 subaru owners are douchebags who drive nice cars. personally i love the cars, but to me most of the people that drive them the world would be better off without.

because 9 out of 10 subaru owners are douchebags who drive nice cars. personally i love the cars, but to me most of the people that drive them the world would be better off without.

i believe youre talking about evo owners.

4 out of 4 (felix, xxscaxx, myself, and diablo) of the subaru owners/drivers on here are pretty chill. the one evo owner whether previous or not has proven himself to be a tool on more than one occasion. :laugh:

love ya bri

no homo

4 out of 4 (felix, xxscaxx, myself, and diablo) of the subaru owners/drivers on here are pretty chill. the one evo owner whether previous or not has proven himself to be a tool on more than one occasion. :laugh:

love ya bri

no homo

Speak of the Devil!:laugh:

There's way more douches driving 350zs and G35s. Anyway welcome back penis. You've chosen to drive the sexiest car in existence as a DD. Time to buy some condoms I'd say.

like the decision to buy a subaru?

+5000 cool points :happy:

4 out of 4 (felix, xxscaxx, myself, and diablo) of the subaru owners/drivers on here are pretty chill. the one evo owner whether previous or not has proven himself to be a tool on more than one occasion. laugh.gif

love ya bri

no homo

effyou :dry:

lol

Archived