Tokico HP Blue's Review

015-1.jpg

Tokico HP Series (aka "Tokico Blues") are premium, non-adjustable shocks and struts. These Tokico shocks offer superior traction and performance with a ride comfort that's superior to most original OEM shocks and struts. Tokico Blues are an excellent choice for road or moderate sport driving.

I Have Done Over 600 Miles On My New Struts. Its a more stiffer setup than Oem. Rides alot Better, You can rarely feel speed bumps like you could before for being on a lowered car. I am absolutely happy with my suspension setup. Even gf Commented on How much it rides Better and shes not even into cars. For the Money you cant Beat the Struts. For More Question or Comments Post Away.

• 3 weeks later...

megan - barf

tokicos are always a good trusted brand

and why do you need coilover david? if you are just getting them to lower the car just get a lowering spring

$200 for coilovers - i might faint.. min. price of the ones for the supras (that are proven good name brands) is $1500 laugh.gif

springs always provide better handling characteristics for a road driven vehicle, reason being is that the springs are alot more dynamic than the shorter coilover springs.

depends on how you want your ride, do you want a stiff rail like ride, or do you want a ride like oem, or somewhere in between?

do some research, find out spring rates, compare, then decide from there.

for under $400 you can buy a matched set of tokico blue shocks and springs to lower your car about 1.5 all around. even the wifey was happy with the ride quality in the sol.

Archived