Pics of Your Latest Purchase

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well from what i've seen on SF and SM the stock rods of the 1jz can hold a fair amount of power

chris has been watchin strange japanese drift shows lately and 1jz's have been getting a lot more popular with drift.. he said one had a turbo upgrade (assuming bigger injectors etc) and was putting down little over 400.. 1jzs are pretty insane.. not as insane as 2jz's but i dont want 1000+hp and 1jz is rev happy

I'll probably go ahead and get the rods depending on the money situation just in case.. rather build it for 800 and have 600 then build it for 600 and have 600 and it not last

to be on topic a little more i'm getting 5 spd swap parts for one of the cars.. yay smile.gif just need another set.. buying 2 of everything is a PITA

do it

go the supra way

first check on that cutting out issue on SF and SM

does it have the hideous red or crappy blue interior?? i feel that if it was grey he'd post pics of it

the 7mgte isnt a bad motor.. i just dont feel like building my 7m.. you dont plan on racing like i am with mine either so a 7m should be fine.. they have a whole write up on SF about how to get more power out of your 7mgte in stages.. goes up to an estimate 400hp with bolt ons

crap aint cheap for the cars though lol and a lot of stuff is becoming harder and harder to find

yeah you should do it david!

i saw the sickest ae86 today! it was fcking gorgeous... it was outside of a blockbuster aparently its one of the workers lol

i was gonna take a picture of it but the guy was staring at me... haha

Man Im spending some bucks today ughh...

Hot tub Time Machine (BluRay)

Record of Agarest War Limited Edition (360 rpg)

Deathsmiles Limited Edition (360 side scrolling shooter)

Brembo Cross drilled & slotted rotors

Comptech Headers

Comptech Exhaust

Ouch.......

they did but they still sell parts that are for the older cars...thank god lol, cause i really dont want to get some lame brand like skunk2 or megan lol

Archived