Undateable

..SSR..

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My recent years have been poo. Thus the whole God thing. I could go into that tirade but I choose not to..

..Never know who might get buttsore and be like "WOCKAFLOCKAFLAME U BETTA RESPECT GOD N JEEZUS N WHATNOT"

Let's recap

hes the only one who has used 'boyracers'

did not question the term 'boyracers'.. simply stated the new guy has been the only member on this forum to use that term to my knowledge

First, I have a name. It isn't chic (old or new), chick, chicky, hunnie, babe, sweetie etc. It's Sarah. Friends and family often call me Sadie, Saz, Sazzle, Sal, or Sally... Co-workers and court staff call me the dragon behind my back. Defendants call me bitch, slag, whore, dead meat...etc. Clients call me saviour. Judges call me Miss Spencer, and cops just call me ma'am.

Second, I don't understand your questioning of the term boyracer. The term in the context in which I used it, is gender specific to the recipient, not to the person using the term. Perhaps it means something else in your neck of the woods. Is there something wrong with being repulsed by little ricer boys and "grown men" who can't pull up to a stoplight without racing/drawing attention to themselves? Perhaps that impresses you? *shrug* If it makes you feel any better, I hate girlracers too, and wannabe car girls who drive "badass" pink automatics and have to have their boyfriends/shops install superficial mods and tweetybird decals on their cars.

Third, I can see the reasoning for switching roles on a car forum. Guy (boyracer) knows jack about cars, gets torn to shreds by guys who know about cars. Helpless girl who knows jack about cars gets fawned over by horny/pitying males. Problem: I'm not here to ask for help. Quite the opposite. I'm here to help those with fifth generation Preludes and H22 motors. Being a woman has the opposite effect when giving automotive advice, hence the androgynous username. By revealing my gender I have taken on an uphill battle when it comes to being taken seriously by the guys on here when it comes to doing what I joined up for.

Fourth: *shrug* Since we're discussing absurd hypothesis. Every coin has two sides. Perhaps you're the dude, trying to coax revealing proof pictures from me and hang with the girls.

I thought this was a friendly forum for all Honda owners, tuners and enthusiasts. On other sites I get talked down to and shunned by sexist pigs. Here I get ripped on by catty girls because I know my way around a car. Just out of curiosity, what is considered "ladylike" on this forum? Meek? Helpless? Decorative? Frivolous? Gossipy? Do we cam with the boys for help? Do we bake cookies for the boys so they will change our oil for us? If that's what a woman on this forum is supposed to be (as decreed by the women on this forum) then I'll gladly switch sides and sit with the boys.

/exit sewing circle.

:) hehe@Lastresort576

everything in bold doesn't make much sense.. either comes out of no where or someone needs to take their medicine.. i didn't highlight 'badass' because yes my car is 'badass' but the rest of the statement didn't make sense.. and I'm not quite sure how I was picking on it because it says it knows its way around a car.. because I do not know this person? and why would I say things about someone who DOES know their way around a car.. I would hope everyone could walk around a car without screwing it up unless they were handicap then maybe roll themselves around one

You folks are awfully suspicious. Piss many people off? Hmm? You certainly like to throw around wild and baseless accusations at the drop of a hat. Well go on, do a little research into my backround. I dare ya.

Your apologies can be sent to me via PM, though public would be preferred.

No one is apologizing.. cause none of us give a damn about an uptight Canadian.. and besides why are you happy about being a mod on a site if AND QUOTE "On other sites I get talked down to and shunned by sexist pigs".. they obviously dont like you so why should we

and you spelt background wrong.. I would think a defensive lawyer should know that word at least

Oh so you like to split hairs? Yes Myspace is still active, it pops up on the screen when you type it in, but how many people sign in and update it these days? Most people now have a facebook account. I can't remember the last time *I* updated or used my personal myspace page (before today). As for my employer, well, if they did look me up on there, they obviously didn't see anything unprofessional about a girl smiling and having her picture taken on the subway with a friend. Then again, my employers all posses professional degrees, and realize that an innocuous photograph on a dying website is hardly indicative of someone's professionalism.

Yes, 6/5/2010. I logged in today since I was there. What of it? When was the last update? Hm?

As for you Delslow, you were the one who started it with your unsubstantiated claims and accusations. You still haven't explained the "boyracer" remark either, which by the way wasn't exactly on topic either, and came in juuust a hair before this all started.

As for the thread, any moderator could prune the thread back to where it was earlier today, so I don't know what Steven is blubbering about.

dont you own your own law firm at 23? so what employer?

and its delSLO... if you must try to insult get it right

I know I've been gone for a while now. And I do apologize about all of that. I've tried to stay abreast of all the awesome happenings on HF as such. I never realized just how much work it takes to set up a summer pool in the ghetto. I really enjoy reading the thread about how to date Lexi. I fail at about 3-4 of the topics in her list, just don't tell her. I can only presume she continues to see me for the sex. That and the piercings.As for the turn of this thread, good lord...

Saddlebags ...I hope I can add this as one of your nick-names... it's quite evident that either your accelerated Canadian studies programs has placed you ahead of our US of A programs in terms of professional degrees and programs, or you're rather full of something I could use to start a farm with. There is little to slim chance that you're 23 years of age with a J.D. unless you began a B.A./B.S. program earlier than 18. Law programs that are stand alone have 3 years. And the majority of which will not accept anything less than a perfect GPA(4.0 on a standard scoring system) and LSAT score of 165 or higher, for someone who is not in the usual demographical trend.

Your list of traits of "undatable" candidates is a little concerning. You leave much to interpretation. What form of piercings? Your use of "Thug" is actually incorrect , you defined a wigger. As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster.

btw- if your penis breaks Lexi's bed during coitus, does that mean you win?

"My name is Sarah, I am 23 years-old. I work for a living, doing a job I thought I never pictured myself doing. I started my own law firm earlier this year, and I work as a municipal prosecutor in a neighboring district."

oh okay... so she's a delusional, over privileged teenager who sucks daddy's d*ck for whatever she wants. got it.

.... wait, she'd be perfect for my ex husband... they can be delusional together! after all, he was convinced he would be lawyer too.

Just out of curiosity, what is considered "ladylike" on this forum? Meek? Helpless? Decorative? Frivolous? Gossipy? Do we cam with the boys for help? Do we bake cookies for the boys so they will change our oil for us? If that's what a woman on this forum is supposed to be (as decreed by the women on this forum) then I'll gladly switch sides and sit with the boys.

/exit sewing circle.

come on lexi.. how could NOT comment on this part?

come on lexi.. how could NOT comment on this part?

i just had really amazing, bed breaking sex. i could care less about that right now. i'm in that lovely hazy mode, laughing my ass off at her ignorance and lies while eating a mint chocolate chip shake that I got for free at cookout when I told them that we'd just broken my bed. personally... i'm of the belief that someone needs to buy her a strap-on and a lesbian hooker for the night, then maybe she wouldn't be so antsy about everything.

did not question the term 'boyracers'.. simply stated the new guy has been the only member on this forum to use that term to my knowledge

Really? Is that what you said? Are you 100% sure those were your exact words? Bet your car on it?

are we sure new chic is not new guy under an assumed name?

hes the only one who has used 'boyracers'

^---------Your own words. Its okay I didn't want your car anyways. I like Converse shoes, but I couldn't want to drive around in one.

Whoever this person you are referring to obviously didn't coin the word, nor does it seem to be part of any localized regional dialect. Just because one person uses a word doesn't necessarily infer that they are somehow connected to anyone else who uses the same word, regardless of how unusual the word is to you. You should keep that in mind next time you feel the urge to accuse someone of being someone or something they're not.

everything in bold doesn't make much sense.. either comes out of no where or someone needs to take their medicine.. i didn't highlight 'badass' because yes my car is 'badass' but the rest of the statement didn't make sense.. and I'm not quite sure how I was picking on it because it says it knows its way around a car.. because I do not know this person? and why would I say things about someone who DOES know their way around a car..

That paragraph is a two aspirin job so I'll leave it as it is.

I would hope everyone could walk around a car without screwing it up unless they were handicap then maybe roll themselves around one

Hardy har har. You may be cute to a lot of people who don't know any better, but you aren't to me.

and besides why are you happy about being a mod on a site if AND QUOTE "On other sites I get talked down to and shunned by sexist pigs".. they obviously dont like you so why should we

Have you been drinking? Or are you a little soft in the head?

Who said I was happy about it? I merely pointed it out to show that I have been a recognizable figure in the community for a number of years. On other sites, women in general are talked down to because the automotive community is a boys club. Males are the majority, in most cases they got the head start, and to our discredit many females play the helpless female card. Its hard not to be talked down to when you are lumped in with and viewed as frivolous eye candy, and I don't believe for one second you haven't been patronized by some male who thinks he knows more than you. Furthermore,I don't really care if they like me or not. A guy who doesn't like a girl or girls has more of a problem than the girl/girls the guy doesn't like. Take that remark how you like.

dont you own your own law firm at 23? so what employer?

Missed the part where I stated I am a municipal prosecutor as well did we? Did you think I was the Attorney General as well? Someday perhaps, but not today.

and its delSLO... if you must try to insult get it right

Where I come from "slow" always has and always will come with the "w" at the end.

Anyways, I'm done with you. You're incapable of coherent communications and you're wasting my time. You kinda let our side down to be honest. I expected more from you... looking back now I can't for the life of me see why though. Soo, yeh, anywayz kthxbi *giggle*

As for you "sapphyre" (lump of coal is more fitting I dare say), how dare you include me in your bizarre childhood incestuous fantasies. Only a person who lived it, or wished they lived it would even think something as twisted as that. My childhood was no hayride, but it sure as hell wasn't as twisted as yours was if that's the kind of garbage you think about. (though if I was going to perform oral sex on my father, I would be damn sure I had more to show for it than a sixteen year-old Corolla).

Is it any wonder your marriage failed. With all the class of a common fishwife, I'm sure your in-laws were just thrilled when he brought you home. Not to be confused with how they were trilled when they finally saw the back of you. Bed breaking sex on a forum indeed... That shake was offered to you in a trough no doubt.

As for you Gorden.. Saddlebags? Is that the best you could come up with for someone who is 5'6" 115lbs? Do me a favour.. go lay down before you hurt yourself. You can't call me a name I haven't already heard before., so save yourself the trouble. As for my use of the word thug, and any of the persons whom I have described, they are subject to regional norms. Furthermore, I don't listen to Tupac, nor do I cite or rely on him as a reputable source for my vocabulary. I'm more than a little concerned that it appears that you do. Does he have a definition for "saddlebags" I wonder?

Finally, you know nothing of our education system, I'd go out on a limb to hazard a guess you know almost as much about your own education system. You also know nothing about me, so never mind your hypothesizing, and get back to whatever it is you do with your life. Two churlish territorial dingbats bandying words with me is enough without you chiming in with the HipHop Dictionary to make sure everything is Ebonically correct.

We've now established who I am, what I look like, where I've been for the past seven or so years, that Humpreys apparently finds me attractive, that I'm more than able to defend myself from your attacks, that most of you can't tackle me one on one, Delslo(w) thinks words belong to the individual she first heard utter them, and that sapphyre is an open sewer with loathsome and perverted thoughts and possibly habits to match. Educational to say the least, but the show is over folks. Get your kicks at someone else's expense from now on.

Ah, I love noobs that are so naive about HF, and try to show how "Big" they are right off the bat. (And yes David, Pun was intended.)

It makes me LOL.

haha yes! i figured there was

U Mad brah?

The internet.... Serious business.

haha quote eric cartman

I <3 irritating ppl. Is what I do. God has dealt me a shat hand and therefore I slap people with it.

its the bitchslap of god

I know I've been gone for a while now. And I do apologize about all of that. I've tried to stay abreast of all the awesome happenings on HF as such. I never realized just how much work it takes to set up a summer pool in the ghetto. I really enjoy reading the thread about how to date Lexi. I fail at about 3-4 of the topics in her list, just don't tell her. I can only presume she continues to see me for the sex. That and the piercings.As for the turn of this thread, good lord...

Saddlebags ...I hope I can add this as one of your nick-names... it's quite evident that either your accelerated Canadian studies programs has placed you ahead of our US of A programs in terms of professional degrees and programs, or you're rather full of something I could use to start a farm with. There is little to slim chance that you're 23 years of age with a J.D. unless you began a B.A./B.S. program earlier than 18. Law programs that are stand alone have 3 years. And the majority of which will not accept anything less than a perfect GPA(4.0 on a standard scoring system) and LSAT score of 165 or higher, for someone who is not in the usual demographical trend.

Your list of traits of "undatable" candidates is a little concerning. You leave much to interpretation. What form of piercings? Your use of "Thug" is actually incorrect , you defined a wigger. As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster.

btw- if your penis breaks Lexi's bed during coitus, does that mean you win?

yes gorden that is epic win. you get a rep point for doing so

i just had really amazing, bed breaking sex. i could care less about that right now. i'm in that lovely hazy mode, laughing my ass off at her ignorance and lies while eating a mint chocolate chip shake that I got for free at cookout when I told them that we'd just broken my bed. personally... i'm of the belief that someone needs to buy her a strap-on and a lesbian hooker for the night, then maybe she wouldn't be so antsy about everything.

or just drive a car up her ass

Really? Is that what you said? Are you 100% sure those were your exact words? Bet your car on it?

^---------Your own words. Its okay I didn't want your car anyways. I like Converse shoes, but I couldn't want to drive around in one.

Whoever this person you are referring to obviously didn't coin the word, nor does it seem to be part of any localized regional dialect. Just because one person uses a word doesn't necessarily infer that they are somehow connected to anyone else who uses the same word, regardless of how unusual the word is to you. You should keep that in mind next time you feel the urge to accuse someone of being someone or something they're not.

That paragraph is a two aspirin job so I'll leave it as it is.

Hardy har har. You may be cute to a lot of people who don't know any better, but you aren't to me.

Have you been drinking? Or are you a little soft in the head?

Who said I was happy about it? I merely pointed it out to show that I have been a recognizable figure in the community for a number of years. On other sites, women in general are talked down to because the automotive community is a boys club. Males are the majority, in most cases they got the head start, and to our discredit many females play the helpless female card. Its hard not to be talked down to when you are lumped in with and viewed as frivolous eye candy, and I don't believe for one second you haven't been patronized by some male who thinks he knows more than you. Furthermore,I don't really care if they like me or not. A guy who doesn't like a girl or girls has more of a problem than the girl/girls the guy doesn't like. Take that remark how you like.

Missed the part where I stated I am a municipal prosecutor as well did we? Did you think I was the Attorney General as well? Someday perhaps, but not today.

Where I come from "slow" always has and always will come with the "w" at the end.

Anyways, I'm done with you. You're incapable of coherent communications and you're wasting my time. You kinda let our side down to be honest. I expected more from you... looking back now I can't for the life of me see why though. Soo, yeh, anywayz kthxbi *giggle*

As for you "sapphyre" (lump of coal is more fitting I dare say), how dare you include me in your bizarre childhood incestuous fantasies. Only a person who lived it, or wished they lived it would even think something as twisted as that. My childhood was no hayride, but it sure as hell wasn't as twisted as yours was if that's the kind of garbage you think about. (though if I was going to perform oral sex on my father, I would be damn sure I had more to show for it than a sixteen year-old Corolla).

Is it any wonder your marriage failed. With all the class of a common fishwife, I'm sure your in-laws were just thrilled when he brought you home. Not to be confused with how they were trilled when they finally saw the back of you. Bed breaking sex on a forum indeed... That shake was offered to you in a trough no doubt.

As for you Gorden.. Saddlebags? Is that the best you could come up with for someone who is 5'6" 115lbs? Do me a favour.. go lay down before you hurt yourself. You can't call me a name I haven't already heard before., so save yourself the trouble. As for my use of the word thug, and any of the persons whom I have described, they are subject to regional norms. Furthermore, I don't listen to Tupac, nor do I cite or rely on him as a reputable source for my vocabulary. I'm more than a little concerned that it appears that you do. Does he have a definition for "saddlebags" I wonder?

Finally, you know nothing of our education system, I'd go out on a limb to hazard a guess you know almost as much about your own education system. You also know nothing about me, so never mind your hypothesizing, and get back to whatever it is you do with your life. Two churlish territorial dingbats bandying words with me is enough without you chiming in with the HipHop Dictionary to make sure everything is Ebonically correct.

We've now established who I am, what I look like, where I've been for the past seven or so years, that Humpreys apparently finds me attractive, that I'm more than able to defend myself from your attacks, that most of you can't tackle me one on one, Delslo(w) thinks words belong to the individual she first heard utter them, and that sapphyre is an open sewer with loathsome and perverted thoughts and possibly habits to match. Educational to say the least, but the show is over folks. Get your kicks at someone else's expense from now on.

no those were my words. i was the one who commented on how much you resemble illaaf. you resemble him in many ways. you are so damn full of yourself, you feel the need to take a "superiority route" when you feel insulted. (which is not a good thing). plain and simple you are smug. i was going to be nice seeing as it was your first day, but the posts made whilst i was sleeping proved most of our points. so if you graduated highschool at 18, maybe 17...that means you managed to obtain a full law degree in a minimum of 5 years. that includes the time spent saving to open your own law firm, and such. i highly doubt it.

needless to say you have not made a nice first impression. and that will most likely stick to you. if you wanted to help a few on their preludes thats fine. but as of now we only have one other prelude user that has really posted. and if i remember correctly he owns his own shop or such and will not need any of your help. so does that mean your going to spend all your time in this lame ass thread? because by now a real law professional would have just left.

Do not worry new girl Sarah i got yo back i literally got you back i like my women tight yee.

wait i think that comment would make me undateable, but i dont care cause i speak the truth.

POOPSTICK!!!

RETARTED-FISH-FROG-BABY!!!

this thread made my morning great. cant wait to check what else is posted when i finish working on the car.

Saddie,

I'm willing to wager I know a little more about the Canadian Education System than you would think. Given my tenure at one of the most internationally diverse Universities in the US, I was required to actually study international education. For those of you who don't have this requirement, and are very shocked at this small fact, Canada's public education system will graduate a student at the ripe old age of 17-18. This is of course if the individual does not have an accelerated track, like say Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory or the 14 y/o Math genius who for some unknown reason decided to go to American University. If you're looking to then go for a Jurist Doctorate, you need to first complete an undergraduate program. Now this is where things can get a little tricky. IF you are only 23, and there's no reason we should not take you at your word, then you would have been too young to benefit from the Grade 13 program that was in effect until about 2003. I'm 25 and I just missed that cut-off date. Before 2003, you could substitute in credits earned in grade 13 for your requirements in Uni, and then only take a 3 year study and finish with your bachelor's. This would still put you graduating from Uni at either 21 or 22 depending on how old you were when you finished K-12/K-13. The many problems with your math is that you claim to hold a degree that will take no less than 3 years post Uni to obtain and your undergraduate work would be the same as holding a standard 4 year degree. IF you were in fact to hold a Jurist Doctorate you would be my age at the least. And that's if you only study the Civil aspect. To obtain more, there's more time added for Common Law. So you're either the next Doogie Howser, J.D. or I can fertilize my lawn with what you're slinging.

That's point number one.

Point 2.

I am quite certain Tupac would have a definition of the word saddlebags. In fact, I would grant most, not all, individuals in the entertainment industry, especially those in the music part of it, the benefit of the doubt when it comes to using an extensive vocabulary. The way in which you were attempting to use the word stems from the lyrical use of it in the Rap genre, rather than the correct use of it stemming from India. Thug is actually a slang term from an earlier period of time meaning villain. The original thugs would beat and rape women at alters making sacrifices. I'm sorry my first impression was that of being in a drunken post coitus haze having broken my gf's bed frame, w00t!!!!!, but even then my information is spot on, if my vocabulary was lacking from it's usual standard.

You're absolutely right. I do not know you, and given your disposition and general poor attitude towards those of us who have been here, I would rather never get to know you. You're a charlatan of the worst kind. You have the opportunity to be or act however you like on this forum and you invent yourself to be this person. The most believable stories and tales are the ones that are either true or just a slight variation of it. I'd be very interested to see a URL linking back to your Law Firm. If you do in fact run your own firm, then you would know the best thing you can do is have as much face/name time as possible. It's just good business. There are too many contradictions in your story. You either own your own firm or you're employed by a firm and run the front desk. I can see where you may be a legal aide in the front and feel that without you the firm is nothing. This may be true. Rules of ownership are funny with law firms. You could in fact own a firm and not have a J.D., but you wouldn't be a named partner. Again I'd love to see a URL linking back, and the firm's board of trustees. Even a firm name would work. There's lots of information on the internet, you just need to know how and where to look.

Any middle schooler who knows how to get around the parent controls on the internet preventing porn viewing knows how to mask their IP address anywhere they want. It's not all that difficult. Unless you're using Vista. Then Vista eats your face as it destroys everything on your system.

As for you David,

I <3 you as well. LOL. Broken BED!!!!!! That's 2 now.

If she passed law school I'm amazed.. Yes, those were my words since I QUOTED THEM ALSO.. again.. i never QUESTIONED the term boyracer or said it just now became a word or that someone coined a word.. just that it is not a used term on this forum

no idea about the converse shoe comment

If she passed law school I'm amazed.. Yes, those were my words since I QUOTED THEM ALSO.. again.. i never QUESTIONED the term boyracer or said it just now became a word or that someone coined a word.. just that it is not a used term on this forum

no idea about the converse shoe comment

I think we're all astounded that Saddie has completed a professional degree, especially considering her agonizingly atrocious attempt at proper grammar (for those of you who may have achieved your J.D. and started a law firm by age 23, that little thing there is called alliteration). In fact it's her crowning achievement in life. After of course starting her own law firm. As for the shoes... Canadians don't know anything about 'Chucks and shouldn't pretend to. It's just not cool. I'm tired of Canadians sneaking across our boarder and stealing our healthcare and women. Go back to your fries and gravy, eh!

Archived