So Ive finally made up my mind

diablo2dusk

After $4,500 in repairs on the wrx, im selling it and cutting my losses. After jumping back and forth between every car in $10k, ive settled on a ap1 s2k. so ill def. be around here more often rather than NASIOC lol.

Its god that you have finally made up your mind with selling the car.But are you getting the right amount that you have spend on the car for its repair.If you are getting it and not having lose then just go for it.I would say its a good decision.

yeah theres one im looking at that has a vortec s/c dyno'd at 340 with 31k miles. might not get him down in my price range though. Definately looking into getting a hardtop for it cause honestly i despise soft tops.

yeah thats the one i was looking at

Sound good. Idk i dont like the long hard top the small one that looks like the soft top is very nice.. U sure your not going to hate the room. you going from a 4 door with a huge trunk to a 2 door 2 seater with no trunk

Sound good. Idk i dont like the long hard top the small one that looks like the soft top is very nice.. U sure your not going to hate the room. you going from a 4 door with a huge trunk to a 2 door 2 seater with no trunk

I agree Spoon top look ghey to me. Looks like a Mazda MX3 on back half!:D

14670-1997-Mazda-MX3.jpg

92mx-3gs.jpg

Archived