WTF man

Ever since we moved to this damn house in 2001 every once in a while when i am watching t.v at night i hear some foot steps in my damn attic like from a child cause they sound light as if it was running. I am seriously thinking of putting a camera up there to see what up but i am kinda scared cause if it turns out it is something creepy i ma prob crap my pants.

lol i believe in ghosts/spirits etc

but not dumb crap like paranormal activity.. i wanted to see that movie so bad and it turned out to be dumb

when was the house build.. could be the house settling with temp. changes.. or just old house sounds etc

1955 oh i can tell when the house makes a noise this is diff it sound exactly like children foots steps and gotta agree with you in the paranormal activity movie it was horrible i think my 15 year cousin can make a scarier movie then that.

I know, I do not know if it was my mind playing tricks on me or what but the reason i am convince its a child is cause one time in 2004 i was watching t.v in living room when i turn off the t.v in a pretty big portrait in the living room i saw a little girl kinda like the girl in the ring i totally ignored it went right to sleep and pretended nothing happen lol and not till last year i told my bro what i saw. The reason why i chicken out on putting a camera up there is if it turns out to be the same thing i saw in the portrait i most likely gonna have a heart attack lol thinking if i am going to see that again.

I live in a Loft apartment community that was, in the past, a 1800's cotton mill.

in it's life many workers were killed in the building and many say there are spirits that live here still. At night, when I'm always awake, there will be laughing right outside my front door. I looked out the peephole and saw no one. i've seen my window blinds pulled all the way up when i get home from work when i had knowingly left them down when i left the apartment.

Many other stories but i do understand how freaky it can feel in an old house. I'll tell some stories of my grandparents' victorian 1800s house later.

Old house noises can sound a lot like footsteps or everything else because walls distort the sounds coming from the structure.

I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or all that. I think people just relate noises and things they see/imagine to ghosts because there is no other explaination in their minds.

I'd go in there for you and put a camera up just so you see that there is nothing up there :)

Ghostbusters:

"Next time someone asks you if you are God, you say YES!"

hahaha

Hahaha yeah so very true but u never know like i always said if theres a god there must be a devil and demons cause both can not be with out each other, Is like Honda and Vtec whats the point of owning a Honda if you aint gonna have Vtec in yo vehicle, might as well sell it and buy a Geo metro and do an LS7 swap in it.

meh... spirits/ghostly stuff doesn't scare me. I find it really interesting.

When my grandfather died, he came and visited me shortly after the time of death was announced. It was sometime after 3am ET (he was pronounced dead around 8am GMT) and I woke up to the feeling of someone sitting on the foot of my bed. The covers were tight across my feet and legs, the same way they used to be when he'd come in to say good night when I was a child. I kind of hazily woke up, but I wasn't upset or disturbed by it at all. I felt really comforted and I just had this feeling that everything was going to be okay now and I didn't have to worry anymore. When I woke in the morning, I asked my mother if she'd heard anything from my gran yet. She told me she hadn't and I just shrugged and walked off to get breakfast.(I later learned that she'd already spoken to her, but didn't want to tell me for fear of upsetting me before I headed to school). When I got out of the car to go to class I just said something along the lines of "its all going to be okay now. don't be upset." and walked off. It really freaked her out, but I just knew. When I got home, she told me he'd passed in the early hours and while I started to cry, I looked at her and said "I know. He said goodbye." I think he still comes to visit sometimes, and I think he's always watching out for me.

The most recent thing was a few months ago- I used to work at a YMCA camp out in the middle of no where. I stayed on working at the barn after the season was over and I worked the evening feed most of the time which meant I was rarely out of there before 9pm since I worked alone. Usually between 9-10pm I'd get this really awkward, scary feeling like I was being watched by someone/thing- especially on the wooded side of the barn that lead down to the camp. I was always terrified of going down into the camp after dark- it just made me feel uneasy even though there are street lights everywhere. I had kind of mentioned it to a few of the others that worked there, and they shrugged it off saying I just had an overactive imagination. Gorden and I headed down there one night because I wanted to show him where I used to work- we were driving past it anyway. it was about 9:30pm at the time. We pulled down into the camp driveway and immediately the hair on my arms stood on end. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He got out to water the bushes and said he could smell a sour, decaying scent on the air. While he was away from the car, I was terrified. I couldn't make out what it was, but there was a large black object on one of the picnic tables, which made him feel uneasy as he walked past the picnic shelter. We got out of there immediately. That night, and the next few days, every time I closed my eyes- even in the shower all I saw were large yellow-orange eyes staring at me. They were almond shaped with an evil look to them... they made my blood curdle every time I saw them. A couple of weeks later, we went back during the day and Gorden could still smell the stench in the same area that he'd smelled it coming from before. I was uneasy the whole time we were on the camp grounds- I felt safer when I was by the barn. The dog was apprehensive of going anywhere near the picnic shelter... We still don't know what it was, but we're convinced that whatever it is, is either fiercely territorial or very evil.

Archived