Lina

illaaf

What Should My Friend Eric do?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. In regards to life, jobs and Lina, what should my Friend Eric do?

• Try like hell to be with Lina?
    • Keep his job and Life in Boston?
    • Move to Maryland and take a job and probably not be with Lina?
    • Take the job in CA and try like hell through booze/drugs and random sex to forget Lina?
    • Get completely depress and kill himself (for real this time)?

Guys,

I am not here by accident and I haven't been completely honest with you. I am here because of one person, Lina. She is/was "dating" a very good friend of mine. He actually came on here too and posted a bunch of stuff about a random member and then said it was all an April fools joke. Well the only joke was on him. I found this place because I was concerned for my friend Eric. He meet Lina (lceah) through work. Started flirting trying to get business and it turned into something more. It turned into love. I know Lina flirts with all the guys on this stupid forum, but I can assure you this was completely different. I read her emails to him and I heard about what was said between them and the other goings on. It was/is love.

Here is the problem. My friend Eric is currently in Baltimore. He was interviewing for jobs there (and got one of the two, he has the other interview on Sunday). See, as everyone here knows Lina wants to go back to California. We have all see the messages and heard her whine about it. We all get it..... So the situation is this. My friend Eric (he lives in Boston, mind you), falls in love with her and she with him. Eric decided before he met Lina that is was time to move away from New England and try something new.

Then he meets Lina and falls head over heels in love. I mean crazy in love. I have known him for 10 years plus and he was engaged at one point and he was never like this before. It was real. He decides that even though he could have a great job and start a new life in California (again before he met Lina, he was already getting ready to do this) that he instead is going to go to Baltimore to try )apparently in vein) to be with Lina. Eric is a very smart and talented person. It was no BS about the government work, because he did/does work for an agency as a contract worker (that is why I met him). He graduated top of his class in High School and College (went to MIT, btw) and is lucky enough to be able to get any job he wants. Our friend Gary actually is holding open a job for him in California for anytime he wants it, but he so far has chosen love instead.

Right now, Eric is either sitting in his truck or a hotel room crying, because your "friend" and resident flirt decided that she is can't see him, even though she loves him. In fact here is the exact blow off email she sent:

Eric, I'm sorry I can't make myself meet up with you. I have been

happy and crying all morning...I'm sorry. Please go find another girl

and create a happy family.

I love you.

Bye

Lina

Who the fvck does this? Seriously.......... So my friend is now stuck in Maryland for the weekend. With a good job offer in hand and another interview on Sunday. The only reason why he was even considering Maryland was because of Lina and this is what she does to him. I especially like how she says, "I love you" at the end, wtf???????????????? I know one thing about Eric. If he wanted another girl, there would already be another girl, but he only wants Lina and he fought hard to try to be with her and now this...............

Oh and I should say that this is the second time he went to see her. The first time was in the beginning of April. He got off a plane from Singapore at 1 am. Called me and another friend. Discussed what we thought he should do and we both decided he should go see Lina. He got 1 hour of sleep and drove down to Baltimore (6 hours) and surprised her at her work (outside, not inside) with flowers thinking it was romantic. She came out and even though she was hesitant there was love there and they both knew it. She tried like hell to break it off, but Eric was persistent. He finally got her to give in to him and setup these interviews in the mean time. Told Lina way in advance that he was coming and she was finally going to meet him again. She even told him that she was going to make herself up special for him. He drives for 6 hours by himself. Goes to the first interview. Gets the job offered on the spot. Is extremely happy and checks his email and sees the above.................

Until now, Lina nor Eric know that I have all of their emails. Eric is my closest friend in the world and I never did trust Lina, because I saw her sh!t on these forums and as much as I tried to talk Eric out of it, he still went for it because he really does love the girl. So I ghosted his email account to continue to watch the situation. Some of you will think Eric is a stalker (I think he is just in love). All of you think I am an butthead. I don't really care. Someone needs to talk some sense into Lina (the first meeting was originally scheduled for March 19 - 21 and the cold b!tch Lina is, tried to schedule a HF "meet" for that weekend as well, I found this and showed Eric, btw). If you really are her "friends" then you should do what is best for her and tell her to see Eric. I can show you 400 plus emails that show exactly what I am talking about.. It is really what her heart wants. She is acting stupid because she is depressed or something. She is going to throw away a chance at a happy life because she is in Maryland currently when the guy she loves is ready to move there and be with her and move again when she is ready to go to California. He isn't asking for anything other then her heart which she already is giving him.

Meanwhile, Eric is truly unhappy because to him Lina truly is the one (and as I said, looking at the emails, she feels the same way) and now she is pulling this crap again. He is stuck between a rock and a hard two hard places. A great job and good money in california. A great (already in hand) job and good money in boston and a great job and good money in maryland (and possibly a second in md...). And all he really wants out of all of this is Lina. He loves her still.

Now a little background on me. I don't actually live in RI (anymore, I used to). I actually moved to Panama with my other close friend (Eric's friend as well) to help run his family's business. I do own the cars that I state, but am not really a car guy and don't even change my own oil. I, like Eric, worked for the government for a long time. Eric is my closet friend in the world. He truly saved my life by giving me a lot of money for an operation I needed when my health insurance wouldn't cover it and he has never asked for it back (I say this to give you Eric's character, not to sway your opinion). Trust me when I say, that the kind of money Eric gave me was not peanuts. The reason I came on here was to bug Lina. Something I now will make my life goal because instead of being an adult and actually facing the situation, Lina decided to send the email above and hide behind emails and voice mail and not respond to Eric.

Screwing around with the rest of you was and added bonus. Also, before Lina gets on here and tells you this, I will. I was pulling a prank on my friend and told him that Eric committed suicide over Lina, when he was actually on a business trip and out of touch because of poor Celluar service. It got out of hand and Lina caught wind of it........... Needless to say Eric is still pissed at me over this. So she will use this argument against me. She will laugh this all off because to her this forum isn't real, it is just her fantasy. Hence her constant flirting with everyone.

Quite frankly, I don't think Eric should be involved with Lina. I think she is a liar. I think she was a boyfriend already and has from the start with Eric. I think it is wrong to flirt with all of you and I really believe in the adage "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" and Eric has been fooled twice. I am sure you will all get behind Lina on this, because she is a pretty girl that you all think you can bang, but you need to wise up. She doesn't want any of you, nor apparently Eric. She just wants to flirt and flirt and not give two fvcks about who she hurts.

This time she hurt the wrong guy. If you truly knew Eric, you would think he is a saint for true. He is that guy that would bend over backward for you and not ask a thing in return. In his free time, he spends time at a soup kitchen and donates larges sums of money there every year. You know what, he fvcking doesn't tell a soul about it either. She doesn't even know. He fvcking doesn't brag about all the good he does. Besides the money, he has done so much for me, I can't even remember it all. Not to mention his other friends and loved ones. Eric thinks he is a bad person, but I am a bad person and trust me, Eric is about the furthest thing from bad as I can tell. Anyone who could do this to him is fvcking evil. Really fvcking evil. You take this for what it is worth. I know there is someone on here that knows exactly what I am talking about. She used the word "stalker" to describe him, fyi.....

Finally, defend her all you want, I don't give a fvck. Think of me as an a$$hole, again, I don't give a fvck, but read this and think before you respond. Think about my friend Eric and the crap that the poor guy is going through right now. Sitting alone in a strange place, when he was thinking he was going to be with the one girl he loved......... Lina, I will also be sending you a private email and I have three words for you "go fvck yourself". I am an a$$hole and I approved this message.

draaaaammmmmma..........

booze, drugs, and random sex ALRIGHT! GIGGIDDY!

cant wait to see the response on this thread lol.... did you have to write so much geez... i read more here than in class

draaaaammmmmma..........

booze, drugs, and random sex ALRIGHT! GIGGIDDY!

cant wait to see the response on this thread lol.... did you have to write so much geez... i read more here than in class

Sorry about the length. She pissed me off. I think I will start posting the emails........... That could get quite interesting...........

LOL

lina loves internet relationships i think but likes attention far too much to be with a single person (no offense)

there are been a few from this forum alone quite obbsessed for some reason

if this is real tell your friend to grow up and quit messing with her and go back home

i cant wait till lina sees this thread.. i wanna hear her side.. IF there is a side of course

HF drama hahahah so amusing

(kind of messed up to bring her all out like this though.. true or not lol.. its between her and your friend who thought an internet relationship with someone hes never met would actually happen.. its been my experience that if a person is like that with another person on the internet.. its not the only person they are speaking to like that.. i think that made sense)

LOL

lina loves internet relationships i think but likes attention far too much to be with a single person (no offense.. its truth)

there are been a few from this forum alone

if this is real tell your friend to grow up and quit messing with her and go back home

It is for real. It is sad really. Problem that I have is the inside knowledge of the emails that you guys don't have. Things are said in them that you don't say, unless you mean them.

I'll be honest. I read a bunch and I can see why Eric is so crazy about Lina. Between them, the phone calls, the chats and seeing her in person. He really thought this was real. In his heart it is real. Like I said, he is probably the smartest I guy I know by a long shot. He wouldn't just jump into this life changing event if he didn't test her first and he did. He screwed up his personal life once before and he wouldn't fall into that trap again unless he was sure. That isn't the problem, it is Lina and her messed up head.

Hell, I have even sent her emails. She said in earnest that she wanted to see Eric again and loved him "a lot". There has been a lot of confirmation.

So the thing is, she is either really depressed, or the best liar I have ever come across........ Because if she can lie to Eric while in front of him or on the phone, she is damn good. Eric is like a human lie detector.

Actually, all of my "questions" come from him. He asks these things randomly to figure out what people really are like.........

I could really care less about your vendetta against Lina. Seriously though, you're fogging up the forums with garbage.

^ first post your right, but Eric would know.........

Sorry about the clogging, she just holds this forum to such a high standard in her life. It is sacred to her. So I am screwing with her. She shouldn't do this sh!t and I want to make sure everyone sees her for the real person she is........... Two faced.

You are without a doubt the biggest douche this side of the Mississippi. It's called life. Grow up. People date, break up, flake out and all that other happy horsecrap all the time. Stop spamming my forum with your crying.

You are without a doubt the biggest douche this side of the Mississippi. It's called life. Grow up. People date, break up, flake out and all that other happy horsecrap all the time. Stop spamming my forum with your crying.

agreed. I'm sick and tired of reading this kids bullcrap.

whatever vendetta you have with Lina, resolve it privately. We all love her dearly around here but there are definitely certain things that shouldn't be aired publicly. No one gives a crap about drama llamas and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe everything you've written. I didn't even manage to get through half of that before wanting to strangle you.

I'm not defending Lina here, nor agreeing with you. All I'm gonna say is whatever the frack is going on, I don't care, neither does anyone else here, and it doesn't belong on the interwebs. Take it somewhere where ppl who don't care don't accidentally waste their time looking at it.

That is exactly why it should be aired publicly, because you all "love" her around here. You don't know what is really going on. I am just giving you full information on the person you "love" so much. If you don't like it don't read it, but like she said in another discussion on the forum is that there is freedom of speech. If the administrators would like to kick me off, so be it, but this is an open forum. Everything I do is done for a reason. I am very methodical, so think what you want, but I have a purpose....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived