Best frienda teggy stollen

C92hatchX

and that's you, i like my 6 speed forte. sorry that we have different tastes, i didn't know that having a different opinion = a fail.

*and isn't that the same guy who wanted to paint the words speed demon on the hood of his car?

if you would have paid attention and read what i put in that post the "Speed Demon" was going to be a 6" x 6" vinyl in the top right of my hood. not across the entire hood.

no having a difference of opinion doesnt make u fail. its the fact that you try so hard to make a funny about dwayne that you make yourself look like a douche. it just so happens this time it didnt make sense. so you failed. and the kia was just salt in the wound. its a kia. i would rather drive a chevy.

so all in all this made me laugh, dwayne laughed, and brian laughed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i love this forum haha

right, the 3 stooges of HF laughed, i'm so offended. Regardless, you wanted to tack a sticker on your hood that said speed demon. I'll go ahead and stop that thought right there. I like to rag on dwayne because I dislike dwayne. That's my thought towards generally stupid people. I still don't care which car you'd rather drive. I'd rather drive a chevy too, if it were the right chevy. Every manufacturer has their winners and losers, kia just had a lot of losers. Go ahead and knock my car, it's a car, it's my car, and I like it, that's what matters. I'd rather pay $17,000 for a brand new car with only 20 less horsepower and a bunch more features plus a better warranty than for a civic SI for thousands more.

wow horrible...this really sucks...

Noobs at stealing cars too...don't they usually take it to where they are gonna take it apart?!

not everyone steals a car to part it out

some just go for joy rides... that looked like a joy ride gone wrong

we had a 2dr grand am when we first moved out here and it was stolen out of our yard.. ended up on fire in the state forest lol

not everyone steals a car to part it out

some just go for joy rides... that looked like a joy ride gone wrong

we had a 2dr grand am when we first moved out here and it was stolen out of our yard.. ended up on fire in the state forest lol

haha wtf? who would set it on fire in a state park?

my friends integ was also stolen, a couple weeks later we found some pics on facebook and contacted the authorities and got it back, and got them arrested :p

my friends integ was also stolen, a couple weeks later we found some pics on facebook and contacted the authorities and got it back, and got them arrested tongue.gif

haha dumbass kids

and that's you, i like my 6 speed forte. sorry that we have different tastes, i didn't know that having a different opinion = a fail.

*and isn't that the same guy who wanted to paint the words speed demon on the hood of his car?

you drive a fcking kia??.................................

SHAME ON YOU!!!

ever wonder why they have such a great warranty?? because they BREAK DOWN!

civic si > kia forte... any day every day

i_heart_love_kia_card-p137377629770.jpg

there you go shane.... slap that right on your avatar lol

if the new ones broke down SOO much why would they have such an insane warranty.. the company would be bankrupt within a year

it may not be the most desired car.. i wouldnt buy one.. actually i might drive a soul... anyway you guys shouldnt bash on shane for trying to make and adult decision and buy a reliable car that he doesnt have to pay for maintenance for a while

i would a think a chic named shane had a dudes name lol

and i still think kias are gay too but the souls are kinda cool

probably just cause i like the goldfish song in the commercial

singing hamsters > goldfish

Archived