new guy from north carolina

novtec//eh3

well welcome to HF happy to see you got it work for you now. well just to let everyone know on here that he is a good friend of mine so be nice but post some pics of your car and did you order your parts yet

heres some advice... quit bringing up dead threads, and just know, someone within the next 8 hours is probably going to sh!t bricks about it and start yelling at you. (personaly for me its just really fking annoying to see 2 pages of new/updated threads)

heres some advice... quit bringing up dead threads, and just know, someone within the next 8 hours is probably going to sh!t bricks about it and start yelling at you. (personaly for me its just really fking annoying to see 2 pages of new/updated threads)

get over it. let them yell. taking things way to serious its the internet.

hey welcome!

any friend of trae is a friend of mine lol

oh yea post pics of your car.... and expect some girls to request pictures of you in the nude sometime in the near future lol

you are to nices and just to let you know im back on cali and i got a p28 for free out of my old delsol

you are to nices and just to let you know im back on cali and i got a p28 for free out of my old delsol

did you really?!!! SWEET lol... i was looking for one... trust me i was

its just that the ones i found were overpriced in my opinion....but it seems like you got one hell of a deal haha

are you still having problems??....maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere dont wanna steal threads now. ill pm you

hey welcome!

oh yea post pics of your car.... and expect some girls to request pictures of you in the nude sometime in the near future lol

hes too cranky for nude requests i think

hey welcome!

ill have pictures here soon. of my car that is.

hey welcome!

thanks for the polite welcome.

Archived