:D

C92hatchX

lovin the meshies. wish i had a set. looks uneven fromt he ground. or just worn out suspension. its ok. adjust it and it will look prety good.

ps if you want a new trim piece up front below the headlights ive got one just pm me if your intrested. other wise looks pretty damn good.

cause meshies are baller status, cause i picked them up for 80 bucks, and i had to take the fat fives off the front cause they would only let me turn the wheel 1 1/2 of a turn, they are 195/65/15 so i put the meshies on and they are 195/55/15, so i have plenty clearance but the back is thill a bit higher for some reason

doesnt look bad but i think the tires are still to balloonish looking.. 195/50 r15's are perfect.. and itll lower you another 3/4 of an inch

this has to be the best looking car youve had dwayne.. now dont go effin it up by trading it for a junk heap!! :dry:

im buying a rebuild kit for my a1 then swap time!, im going today to hopfully get stock tail lights, seats, cluster with a tach, and im not gonna paint it cause the paint looks fine

ls mesh are baller?

i have a set that i have been trying to sell for the last 3 months and no one wants them.

BTW the car looks like a toilet. =]

well how much were you trying to sell them for?

What say we not go into PEOPLE looking like toilets..yes? LOL.

roffle. what about urinals?

I still think people should stop calling it rice. I mean when was the last time you saw and asian kid with altezza tails, non-painted body kits, and airplane wing spoilers? Honestly around here its all the mexicans that have that, the asians all have very clean, respectable cars. So we (my neighbor, a few friends, and myself) have concluded that we will no longer call it rice and ricers but rather Taco and Messicans (since the cars look like a mess). Who is with me on this one?

Archived