:D

C92hatchX

Wow, that cars got the rot bad.

Son, you are missing a passenger side rocker panel. Where did you lose it?

You certainly need to balance the height a little more. Either lower the back down a bit further or bring the front up some, cause it looks broken.

Wow, that cars got the rot bad.

Son, you are missing a passenger side rocker panel. Where did you lose it?

You certainly need to balance the height a little more. Either lower the back down a bit further or bring the front up some, cause it looks broken.

yeah thats the same place where my dads 89 si rusted.

seb those pics are nice. dwayne should do black meshies

just got minty eg seats, cluster with tach, and hes looking for his old set of tails, im not painting the meshies, they look good as is, and the rust im having my buddy do it cause ill f*ck it up if i do it

and seb you mad my mouth water with that pic!!

i need rear mud flaps!!!

im also buying a striaght pipe for when put my ls in, by buddy had it on his b16 ef and sounded good

but i may buy a y8 off him for the hatch...idk yet

Aaaaaaand again..I recommend Dwayne not going into saying people look like sh*t..

At LEAST not with that particular picture up for his profile.

wow, i'm sorry, but i'ma still have to hate. that civic looks fracking horrible. at least try to even the crap out, the front/rear are way off balance, and did you even balance the passenger/driver sides? your car is all lop-sided. you must have a thing for rust, too.

Archived