teggy pics finally

joe_112786

i wanna lower it but not alot 2 many pot holes and speed bumbs in ct lol no i gotta get a price to see how much its gunna cost me to lstec it lol and still cant find gsr twistis for a good price with good tires =(

i wanna lower it but not alot 2 many pot holes and speed bumbs in ct lol no i gotta get a price to see how much its gunna cost me to lstec it lol and still cant find gsr twistis for a good price with good tires =(

tis not cheap if you do it the right way

ya i hopping to spend like 500-600 bucks at the most lol cause i still gotta put some $ down for my new apartment cause my lease ends soon soo kinda low on cash,wat i basically wanna do is ls vtec it ,lower it a lil ,get some gsr twisties and do the hid headlights and call it a day for a lil tilli get $

ehh you MIGHT find a LS long block for 500

blades will run you anywhere from 420 and up new.. unless youre lucky like me and get them for $300 :happy:

lowering your car for under $500.. not smart, unless you just like to bounce around

HID's can cost anywhere from $55 for the cheap ones up into the hundereds for the good kits

soo like it was said.. choose wisely

they came with foglights? ive never seen an integra with foglights stock.. theyre always the autozone ones bleh

Yeah, I've never seen any in person with them, but I think they're just really rare. Here's a link off eBay of a replica probably. I doubt anything on eBay is the real OEM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-2001-1999-Acura-Integra-OEM-Yellow-Amber-Fog-Light_W0QQitemZ280391906585QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4148a8f519#ht_3319wt_1026

Yeah, I've never seen any in person with them, but I think they're just really rare. Here's a link off eBay of a replica probably. I doubt anything on eBay is the real OEM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_3319wt_1026

those lookalot nicer then mine lol but today pickiing up a carbon fiber hood and slling my rims =) the american racing ones i had

Archived