long time no see

xxscaxx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

haha, thanks man. been ok..just working and truckin on by.

wheels will be on soon. just waiting for tires. i just picked up new tires for the gsxr, those were more important at the moment lol.

new 08 sti steering wheel will be on as well probably next week. i also picked up 3M carbor fiber wrap and wrapped up my center console/air vents and im wrapping my roof vent cover as well. ill get pics of that maybe tomorrow or so.

you too dude! yeah definitly, maybe get a photoshoot in there as well. i've been dying to get together with a buddy of mine with his sweet bugeye...bugeye/blobeye/gr-eye photoshoot?:laugh:

this is probably the best pic i have of what my car looked like before winter. thanks iPhone.

photo-1-1.jpg

mmmm before subaru started to fvck up the sti

^what's the point of a sports car if it's a sedan?

same as "what's the point of a sports car if it's automatic?"

just my opinion :)

lol i dont quite understand your logic here, or maybe im just retarded and not understanding haha but i have no probs with the hatch... i prefer the sedan though :) i think you were saying you like sedans better, but hey its late and im tired so.

no worries rick, i still love your sti lol.

no worries rick, i still love your sti lol.

why thankyou joe. :thumbup:

i picked up an accessport the other day, even this stage 1 map increased the size of my car's balls a good amount. coming home last night around 4am, it was 32 degrees outside, my car flew up than on-ramp on to the highway like a rocket.

^what's the point of a sports car if it's a sedan?

same as "what's the point of a sports car if it's automatic?"

just my opinion smile.gif

hey... evos are sedans :sleep:

i still like my wagon...

lol i dont quite understand your logic here, or maybe im just retarded and not understanding haha but i have no probs with the wagon... i prefer the sedan though smile.gif i think you were saying you like sedans better, but hey its late and im tired so.

fixed both :laugh:

why thankyou joe. :thumbup:

i picked up an accessport the other day, even this stage 1 map increased the size of my car's balls a good amount. coming home last night around 4am, it was 32 degrees outside, my car flew up than on-ramp on to the highway like a rocket.

you should go get the car tuned as soon as you can. my bro has an 08, and when he bought it, they had replaced the motor because a piston went. 7k later, his motor blew, cracked ringland, scored the cylinder walls, and subaru replaced his whole shortblock lol. the tunes on them blow ass...wouldnt want that to happen to you as well. your on the right track with the accessport, i bet you that the stage 1 map is 10x better than the crappy stock tune.

Nice pics I liked it.The car looks awesome as well as the bike also.stunning pics.Hello and welcome everyone.Its nice to see you all here on this forum.

thank you!

hey... evos are sedans :sleep:

fixed both :laugh:

^ya I think sports cars should always be coupes or hatches and for sure manual :p

:laugh: lina

its confirmed the 2011 sti is a sedan. oh boyyy!

the Cobb tune is much better than the stock one though I'm supposed to be peaking at 17.8psi on the stage 1 tune and instead Ive been hitting 19.6psi, most likely because its been cold out.

:D Joe, post pics of yours....>>>>2011 sti hehe

lol, nah, no 2011 sti for me. not feelin it. its nice and all, but no major changes. not worth it to me.

the Cobb tune is much better than the stock one though I'm supposed to be peaking at 17.8psi on the stage 1 tune and instead Ive been hitting 19.6psi, most likely because its been cold out.

17.8 at stage 1? you sure? stock is 14.5, i could have swore stage 1 was like 16.5 or 17. stage 2 is 19 i thought as well. ahh, been so long since i've been "stage 2" so i cant remember this crap haha.

Looks better in my car. ;)

J/k looks good man. What's your schedule like? We should meet up within the next week or so and go for a cruise. Perhaps ill grab ryan and we'll grab a few beers, friends, and make a campin trip out of it.

Looks better in my car. ;)

J/k looks good man. What's your schedule like? We should meet up within the next week or so and go for a cruise. Perhaps ill grab ryan and we'll grab a few beers, friends, and make a campin trip out of it.

haha, you have no idea the wiring involved in putting that wheel in my car. i made a DIY over on nasioc.

yeah man thats cool with me. maybe in a week or two...i wanna get the car setup first :D

otis - thanks man, i cant wait either. tires will be ordered on monday...should get them tues or wednesday. then hopefully ill be able to mount them up.

• 2 weeks later...

photo-4.jpg

test fit...need to adjust suspension and put overfender back on.

sumitomo htr z III 255/35/18s, 18x10 +30 rota SVN-Rs.

btw, this photo shows nothing of how wide these rims are. they look like normal rims here lol. better pics soon.

I hate people with money, ESPECIALLY the one's who post pictures of one of the cleanest cars on the street and claim to be "broke". NO DUH YOU ARE.

Archived