long time no see

xxscaxx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol whats up man...yeah im holding off for right now. just ordered new wheels and a whole bunch of other crap..winter mode is not very pretty. tomorrow ill load up a better shot of what she looked like a few months ago.

heres a few older ones though before i catch some z's. i cant even remember what i posted last about it. rims below are gone now, lol. yes, they are rotas. rota grid 18x9.5 +38

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0584.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

102_2432.jpg

another toy i picked up..

photo-2.jpg

mmmm i love those grids...want them in matte for the wrx 8)

do it. i loved those rims...just my friend bought the same size/color and lives by me, so i decided to do something way different on this next set. they should be ready to ship out this week, hopefully ill get a photo of them when they leave the paint booth:)

haha hi lina :) the gixxer is amazing...thing is so damn fast haha. i cant wait to ride it again in the spring. ben, i appreciate your approval lol.

yes yes, im still alive, just was, uhrm, inactive i guess for a while haha.

seb, thanks man, i really loved them too, but seeing them on my friends car annoyed the living crap out of me. the new wheels coming will be better...n bigger :D i should be getting a photo of them tomorrow, ill post it up when i do. if not they should be here next week sometime. going to get my 08 sti wheel in tomorrow.

what the hell you guys been up to? anything good? whats up with the cool whips?

haha true, but they were a pretty penny (well, kinda haha) and im trying not to dump tooo much money right now. only working part time bc well this economy sucks! luckily im 4 days a week now and get paid pretty well but the college loans are killing me.

it annoyed me more that i JUST got them, and then hes like yo i just got grids in gold and they were the same size and everything haha. oh well....no one has these, and not in this color :D

I kinda also fell off with the car when i picked the bike up. i love that thing.

Welcome back man, car is still lookin good. Can't wait to see the new wheels.

I just got back on here a couple days ago myself. Biggest new thing with me is a new car, I picked up a good ol s2k. Other than that just work.

Welcome back man, car is still lookin good. Can't wait to see the new wheels.

I just got back on here a couple days ago myself. Biggest new thing with me is a new car, I picked up a good ol s2k. Other than that just work.

thanks bro. me neither, but when i get them i have to wait to put them on anyway because of the snow and crap. i also have to do some stuff to get them to fit properly (they are 18x10...my stock rims are 17x8.5 lol :D). s2k...nice! what year n color?

I would have slapped that bitch so hard.

you have no idea how annoyed i was haha. cant say i didnt want to.

you too dude! yeah definitly, maybe get a photoshoot in there as well. i've been dying to get together with a buddy of mine with his sweet bugeye...bugeye/blobeye/gr-eye photoshoot?:laugh:

this is probably the best pic i have of what my car looked like before winter. thanks iPhone.

photo-1-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A bit delayed lol, but the S is a Berlina Black 2000

Yeah I was gonna get some 17x10s for the rear but opted for the 17x9s for now, didn't wanna have to roll the rear arches.

Archived